Favorite Maps and Map Dislikes

spear pillar do event 26 i think one of those 20 ones. its great except for occasionally getting killed by random **** the pokemon are throwing around. sometimes they destroy part of the map, turn it upside down, turn it side ways, turn it around so left makes you go right, sometimes they make the match go in slow motion. it really puts a spin on the game. lol

i was usually fighting online when delfino got picked and by the time you know you have to get back up youre already dead. the other thing that i thought of as a glitch is that we were about to land on the castle (no holes) and i somehow fell into it and lost a life that way.

EDIT: warioware is another bad map like delfino but not quite as bad.
EDIT2: i wouldnt suggest using spear pillar when playing cpus.

Last edited:
I unlocked 75M last night, and have to say that it's my favorite so far. It's so faithful to the original game, but made 3-D. It looks great, and I love the fact that the level is big enough that the characters are basically to the original scale.

I can't believe no one has said New Pork City. I HATE that map.
It's way too big to have that little fighting space, and the Ultimate Chimera just makes me angry. If you're playing with more than 2 characters on the screen then it will almost always be zoomed out as far as possible so you can't see anything.

LYLAT CRUISER.
The backgrounds so amazing and is always moving. makes brawling another step chaotic.
Also (dont know the name) Hyrule temple from melee?

TreyB531 said:
I can't believe no one has said New Pork City. I HATE that map.
It's way too big to have that little fighting space, and the Ultimate Chimera just makes me angry. If you're playing with more than 2 characters on the screen then it will almost always be zoomed out as far as possible so you can't see anything.
Yea your right there I only played on it once but its waaaaay too big. I'm with you on that one.

I tend to be quite fond of Luigi's Mansion myself. :yesnod:

I absolutely HATE HATE HATE the stages that move up, so you have to move up with the stage or else you die..that is the most stupidest piece of crap stage ever! I hate it hate it hate it!

I like Final Destination and Mario Kart.

I absolutely HATE HATE HATE the stages that move up, so you have to move up with the stage or else you die..that is the most stupidest piece of crap stage ever! I hate it hate it hate it!

Sparx said:

I agree with you totally! It's so annoying cause I can let alone fight on a normal stage lol.

Like, sometimes I'm trying to climb up before I die and I get stuck under something while I'm getting hit then the screen goes over me then I can't see where I am, so I don't know where to jump and I die.

Sparx said:

You're not allowed to double post in this forum. We only needed to see your opinion once. :ciappa:

Atomheart said:
You're not allowed to double post in this forum. We only needed to see your opinion once. :ciappa:
I'm sure it was a mistake. And anyone like the new metroid stage were there is the pod thing to go into when lava comes? I have yet to play it.

Atomheart said:

Why would I double post purposely? Everyone knows that it happens sometimes because you press the button twice because of lag.

I thought you people would've figured that out.

Back