Favorite Maps and Map Dislikes

TreyB531 said:
By the way, on Frigate Orpheon, that isn't Ridley in the background. That is the Parasite Queen from Metroid Prime.

:nerdoff: <.<
Lol never really got into Metroid just heard that it had ridley in background guess I was wrong. But yea I just tried out that stage and it wasn't bad although the flipping can get annoying.

My favorite Levels:
Luigi's Mansion
Pokemon Stadium (1&2)
Battlefield

I like mid to small sized levels with some changes.

Least favorite levels
New Pork City
Hyrule Castle
Rumble Falls
Maze (Stage creator large sample)

I dislike levels that are huge, where it's hard to see things, hard to reach the opponents, and particularly in rumble falls, the stage is moving constantly in an annoying way.

I'm not fond of the travel levels in general, but rumble falls is especially bad.

Oh yeah, and all three of the stage creator example levels stink. I am not fond of them at all.

I know me too cuz if you get hit or you get stuck your screwed in Rumble Falls.

TiwazTyrsfist said:
My favorite Levels:
Luigi's Mansion
Pokemon Stadium (1&2)
Battlefield

I like mid to small sized levels with some changes.

Least favorite levels
New Pork City
Hyrule Castle
Rumble Falls
Maze (Stage creator large sample)

I dislike levels that are huge, where it's hard to see things, hard to reach the opponents, and particularly in rumble falls, the stage is moving constantly in an annoying way.

I'm not fond of the travel levels in general, but rumble falls is especially bad.

Oh yeah, and all three of the stage creator example levels stink. I am not fond of them at all.
Dude how do you like Pokemon Stadium 2? The changes are really stupid. But at least your one of the few to agree with me on the not liking Temple thing.

Pokemon Stadium 2 is alright, except it gets very very very gay when the ground becomes a treadmill that pushes you off and you cant get back on. Especially if you have a character like Ike who is terrible at getting back up on stage.

Hyrule Castle? There is none, I believe you are referring to Temple. Its an alright map..better than Rumble Falls, or Rainbow Cruise, or Pokemon Stadium 2 . Atleast theres nothing that pushes you off the screen.

I know I hate the sample stages too! Like the maze is just retarded the only way to get a kill is to get them on the top of the stage, and when your trying to get a smash ball, theres too many walls and the smash balls can go through the walls so its a big pain in the neck.

New Pork City is alright. Its not bad at all. No obstacles or anything.
Except the Pink Monster that causes 200% damage then sends you flying, but its very very easy to avoid that. It can be used very usefully with CPUs because they will walk right into him.

Last edited:
Sparx said:
Pokemon Stadium 2 is alright, except it gets very very very gay when the ground becomes a treadmill that pushes you off and you cant get back on. Especially if you have a character like Ike who is terrible at getting back up on stage.

Hyrule Castle? There is none, I believe you are referring to Temple. Its an alright map..better than Rumble Falls, or Rainbow Cruise, or Pokemon Stadium 2 . Atleast theres nothing that pushes you off the screen.

I know I hate the sample stages too! Like the maze is just retarded the only way to get a kill is to get them on the top of the stage, and when your trying to get a smash ball, theres too many walls and the smash balls can go through the walls so its a big pain in the neck.

New Pork City is alright. Its not bad at all. No obstacles or anything.
Except the Pink Monster that causes 200% damage then sends you flying, but its very very easy to avoid that. It can be used very usefully with CPUs because they will walk right into him.
Exactly my opinion on Pokemon Stadium and I don't like the Fans part since its just stupid IMO

And I thought it was called the Temple but not too sure to correct him lol. But I don't like the huge stages.

Never played the Maze. I didn't play the sample stages yet.

New Pork City is horrible!! It's way too hard to controll anyone on the small scale. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too big!! And I hate that monster because I can't even control my character normally let alone avoiding some random pink monster thing. Lol

Back