Favorite Maps and Map Dislikes

Z3wpk said:
I'm sure it was a mistake. And anyone like the new metroid stage were there is the pod thing to go into when lava comes? I have yet to play it.

Norfair? Its alright...but really annoying. Bad thing is you can only have one person in the capsule. Also, I hate it when there is like a smash ball or a good item and the lava just destroys it..lol its like the lava has a final smash...

Lava Burst!! Pwned.

Sparx said:
Norfair? Its alright...but really annoying. Bad thing is you can only have one person in the capsule. Also, I hate it when there is like a smash ball or a good item and the lava just destroys it..lol its like the lava has a final smash...

Lava Burst!! Pwned.
Haha but I dont play with items (pure smash) its just gets annoying sometimes.

Mine is Shadow Moses Island ( I think that's the name, if it's not, then I'm talking about Snakes stage. )

Pros: Metal gear Rex, dustructable walls, sick platforms and detail . .. ..
Cons: You have to break the walls before getting someone hit to the side.

Shadow Moses Island is alright, I kinda hate the fact that you have to break the walls.

I hate the Donkey Kong moving up level, I'm trying to survive by moving instead of tryin to fight lol

I hate the Frigate Orpheon or something, I hate how the stage flips. I almost always fall off!

Subarnu said:
I hate the Frigate Orpheon or something, I hate how the stage flips. I almost always fall off!
Thats the other new metroid stage right? Yet to play that one. But I did play norfair and it was ok. It got just a little annoying with the lava. They could have toned down how much lava there was though.

My Favorites: Mario Circuit and Frigate Orpheon
My Least Favorite: New Pork City, because I've died THREE times there because I didn't know where I was and I walked off the stage.

I'm not particularly fond of any new level. I'm enjoying playing the old melee levels and I'm hoping there are more to unlock as I continue to play. The new FD is nice but not quite as big.

Big Blue = My favourite stage.

It's so fun just jumping from car to car.

Love it.

GigaRidley said:
My Favorites: Mario Circuit and Frigate Orpheon
My Least Favorite: New Pork City, because I've died THREE times there because I didn't know where I was and I walked off the stage.
Yea I wouldn't suspect you to pick the stage with ridley in it :yikes: :lol:. But yea Mario Circuit is also awesome since its simple and the music is good.

I like Warioware Inc. Everyone else hates it because it's so hectic, but that's why I love it.

It may not be a coincidence that I also like Flat Zone 2 and Pictochat.

By the way, on Frigate Orpheon, that isn't Ridley in the background. That is the Parasite Queen from Metroid Prime.

:nerdoff: <.<

Back