Favorite Sniper rifle?

Harhar.
I snipe root beer cans 5 yards away with my trusty $35 BB gun.

For the cruddy accuracy that thing gives me, you'd NEED to be an expert marksman to hit those blasted cans.

Pnumatic pump :O Up to 10 pumps.
But the more pumps you pump, the less accurate it gets D:

And I was starting to believe you people had these fancy guns.
But then I was like, "O YA. VIDEO GAMZ."

I thought I could drive a car after 14 years of video games D: I WAS WRONG.

Trulen said:
Harhar.
I snipe root beer cans 5 yards away with my trusty $35 BB gun.

For the cruddy accuracy that thing gives me, you'd NEED to be an expert marksman to hit those blasted cans.

Pnumatic pump :O Up to 10 pumps.
But the more pumps you pump, the less accurate it gets D:

And I was starting to believe you people had these fancy guns.
But then I was like, "O YA. VIDEO GAMZ."

I thought I could drive a car after 14 years of video games D: I WAS WRONG.
Does your BB gun look similar to this?
crosman760B.jpg

Also I think it's a bit funny you thought we had those rifles. To get half of the rifles mentioned I'm going to venture a guess at we would have to:
1. Live in Texas.
2. Have an few extra grand laying around to shell out on a rifle.
3. Also be a military sniper.

I don't remember the exact model at the moment, but I do own 2 rifles (not bb/pellet).
I'll get some pics up tomorrow when I get back to my apartment.

We are aloud to own just about any gun here "michigan" except fully automatic without a proper license. I don't have a huge selection because we use it mainly for hunting and they do limit what you can use for hunting in every area. Makes sense though, if I go hunting with one of my 30-06 or 30-30's and take a shot, it can travel up to a mile further and kill someone I can't see.
Same concept goes for alot of states. Most "overkill" guns are for the hobbie of owning them not really using them in a practicle sense beyond target practice unless your in a sparesly populated area then its ok.

All the "real" sniper rifels I have used have been on military bases with family or friends that use them. I've shot my share of .50 cal guns like the Desert Eagle "pistol"/Knight wolverine "black powder"/State Arms .50BMG "rifle" you could treat the latter as a sniper rifle but its still nothing on military versions.

I could go out and buy a .50 cal rifle/handgun but honestly the only thing it would be good for is hunting bear/elk/moose way north in the state, and most avid hunters would yell at you for it saying you will ruin half the meat and pelt on the animal with a round that large. So honeslty I don't see the need for the gun for any practicle use just braging rights. Now if i was in Africa or something I would change my tune and be willing to shoot anything that throws a brick ha ha, be it a 2 guage shotgun or a .50 cal rifle.

wezeles said:
We are aloud to own just about any gun here "michigan" except fully automatic without a proper license. I don't have a huge selection because we use it mainly for hunting and they do limit what you can use for hunting in every area. Makes sense though, if I go hunting with one of my 30-06 or 30-30's and take a shot, it can travel up to a mile further and kill someone I can't see.
Same concept goes for alot of states. Most "overkill" guns are for the hobbie of owning them not really using them in a practicle sense beyond target practice unless your in a sparesly populated area then its ok.

All the "real" sniper rifels I have used have been on military bases with family or friends that use them. I've shot my share of .50 cal guns like the Desert Eagle "pistol"/Knight wolverine "black powder"/State Arms .50BMG "rifle" you could treat the latter as a sniper rifle but its still nothing on military versions.

I could go out and buy a .50 cal rifle/handgun but honestly the only thing it would be good for is hunting bear/elk/moose way north in the state, and most avid hunters would yell at you for it saying you will ruin half the meat and pelt on the animal with a round that large. So honeslty I don't see the need for the gun for any practicle use just braging rights. Now if i was in Africa or something I would change my tune and be willing to shoot anything that throws a brick ha ha, be it a 2 guage shotgun or a .50 cal rifle.
Freaking California banned all assault rifles, big caliber rifles, and fully automatic firearms, I mean it makes some sense, but I enjoy putting holes through telephone poles, and concrete with .50 cal rounds. I would never use something that ridiculous on anything I hunt.

.50 is way too much to even use for bear, elk, or moose, unless you're trying to take 'em down from a mile away.

Though like you said, if you were on safari, you might want one for the large animals they have down there.

the M82A1 barret...or maybe my winchester .22 with paper mache bipod and potato muzzle/ silencer ha lol. god i love guns.

Holy ****. Way to resurrect the dead. Lmfao.

Time for another bump, :D brought you out of hiding didn't it?

For extreme distance I'll stick with what I said before, but for the "normal" range I'd go with the Remmington R700 chambered in .308 Winchester.

Back