Finally a online game (in US) for people over 10.

Yep. The man that designed it for the wii said he wanted to take all the exciting parts of baseball and make the game about that.

Someone posted a review earlier talking about the game play. They said it wasnt perfect but will be great, especially for a first time game. The pitching is suppost to be great, the batting good, and fielding tough at times. But Im still going to get the game.

Uh, I would be very interested to see where you get this online info. According to Nintendo, Pokemon is going to be the first online title and it's coming out on the 25th. If there were going to be 2 titles online on that date, I think they would've mentioned it on some major site.

It'll probably be online for the 360 and PS2 but I will put money that it's not going to be Wii ONLINE.

yeah, pokemon just doesnt' do the job for online. it's nice that some games that are online for wii are for more mature gamers like us. lol

laughy_laugherson said:
Uh, I would be very interested to see where you get this online info. According to Nintendo, Pokemon is going to be the first online title and it's coming out on the 25th. If there were going to be 2 titles online on that date, I think they would've mentioned it on some major site.

It'll probably be online for the 360 and PS2 but I will put money that it's not going to be Wii ONLINE.

Just for you my friend. SPecifically talking about the Wii version.

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/sports/...ct=convert&om_clk=mostpop&tag=mostpop;title;2

Projection said:
Does anyone have a reliable release date for Brawl? I'm in the UK and there's been like no word at all.

any good rumor will tell you probably around Thanksgiving in the US. UK should be around the same time. most likely Christmas.

Its true. There will be NO ONLINE for the bigs. If you listen to the interview, he says no online. I though there would be too. I contacted 2ksports and they also confirmed there wont be any online play for THE BIGS

Dang . I need to clear my ears lol. My bad on that. Another 1 bites the dust

i was very dissapointed when i found out it wasent going to have online. Maybe the next version will. i will still get this game for sure!

I was...I was so psyched for this game, I'd finally have a reason to blow the dust off my wii. But no online? That takes this game from a 9/10 to a 6/10

I know 1 for sure game

100% Madden 08' will have online capabilities for Wii.If you already knew,sorry I was tardy for being late to the party.

Back