Finally a online game (in US) for people over 10.

^I wouldnt be so confused if you said that an mlb game was going to have online capabilities, but madden?

Random much?

This is what happended with Blazing Angels. Everyone flips out thinking there is going to be online just like every other version only to find out no online with the Wii one.

Expect this to keep happening for awhile.

joe_duffy said:
I dont like these sort of games but I have just watched the trailer for this on youtube and this game looks very impressive might have to buy a copy when it gets released here in the UK.

Click on the link below to watch the trailer for the bigs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgT_5YfnlN0

Awesome graphics!! The faces are really well designed.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I wouldnt be so confused if you said that an mlb game was going to have online capabilities, but madden?

Random much?

well, he was trying to say the good news about sports games coming to Wii being online. problem is, why is there no love for wii? is it nintendo and their stupid rules about first-parties getting the only online play so they'll get more cash? probably. good news for mlb fans like myself and wiitime (our Yanks vs. Giants match has been postponed) is that MLB 2K8 will be online for Wii when it comes out March 2008. 2K said that Nintendo was too late in giving them the technology to play with, so they decided to put Wii controls into the arcade game first (the Bigs), and put more R and D time into 2K8. once again, we have to wait :sigh:

Chicagoan said:
Awesome graphics!! The faces are really well designed.
*Cough* 360 version *Cough*

When will people be able to tell the differnce:wtf:

the-bigs-20070522042907802.jpg

Here's the Wii version, doesn't look that bad actualy. I'll wait for reviews and buy depending on how well the controlls work out. If they arn't almost perfect then I'm getting the next one for online (same deal with Madden).

:mad5: the Bigs Cannot Be Played Online
From an article about the Wii version of the bigs http://www.joystiq.com/2007/05/25/nintendo-media-summit-the-bigs-hands-on-wii/ Read the last sentence specifically.

The graphics were a bit of a disappointment, as they looked more like a PlayStation 2 game than a beefed-up GameCube title; polygon clipping on the stadiums, severe aliasing and lackluster textures all brought the game's presentation down a couple notches. Players were somewhat recognizable, but paled significantly next to the player models in the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. Indeed, the on-hand developer said the only difference between the PlayStation 2 and the Wii versions were that the PlayStation 2 had online play and the Wii version had motion controls.

Back