Finally...

SGT.zac

Join my ssbb clan!
Feb 24, 2007
Under a metal helmet
Finally, we have something to play while we wait for brawl. This game is awesome!

mario_galaxy_logo.png

Do you think that this game is a good game to comfort you until brawl??

TOO MUCH HYPE FOR BRAWL. You're going to kill it!

But yeah SMG is defo a good game!
Im getting GHIII for Christmas hopefully this will help!

SGT.zac said:
Finally, we have something to play while we wait for brawl. This game is awesome!

mario_galaxy_logo.png

Do you think that this game is a good game to comfort you until brawl??

I agree with you. I've been playing this game off and on since the day it came out. Sometimes up to five hrs a day. MG is by far the best game out right now. Even though it may be easy at times, you can't deny how fun it is. And yes, not much longer until SB. I can't wait for that wi-fi action.

I would get GH3 but doesnt it only come with 1 guitar? Its more fun to play with friends than online. I would hate to have to buy an extra...

And Im getting Galaxy for Christmas so I hope it'll hold me out until SSBB. Others wise, Im also getting MOHH2 to keep me busy and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.

Samus101 said:
Why is GHIII so popular anyways?
When you play it, you will know.

@iOwnage: Online is about the same thing as playing with a friend next to you. Maybe better if your friend sucks and you want a challenge. And it does come with only one guitar and you do have to buy the second one, like the Wii you bought.

I bought GH3 4 days ago! Its fun. I like doing wi-fi. I lost only 3 times. But I won only 2 times. :lol: Im going to go play it now on wi-fi.

ghIII is cool only if you havn't played the first two. sure there are more songs, but there are more annoying advertisements too. i'm done with guitar hero on so many levels.

Back