fish, red meat, or chicken

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ciper she is ugly and fat i would tell you if she was a milf. for a heterosexual i have good taste in women lol
K let me add this up
Ugly
Fat
Rude

Is she at least rich? I see no reason for your brother in law to continue such a relationship. Don't say the kids because kids of parents who divorce at the right time end up better off (and get twice as many presents)

...wtf

Fish still #1
Nova salmon grilled in sprayed foil and toped with beer-sauce...mmmm

ciper said:
K let me add this up
Ugly
Fat
Rude

Is she at least rich? I see no reason for your brother in law to continue such a relationship. Don't say the kids because kids of parents who divorce at the right time end up better off (and get twice as many presents)

damned if i know why they are together but i don't get involved :wtf:

and yes rach given my job all i hear are the guys talken about hot moms lol! or when my boyfriend stares out the window at the mom that walks around the block with her baby in the stroller lol

Can we talk about food now and not hot mom's cause correct me if I'm wrong but jill's guide to milf's isnt fish/chicken/meat?

loose_cannnon said:
when my boyfriend stares out the window at the mom that walks around the block with her baby in the stroller lol
Maybe he wishes to share the milk?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Can we talk about food now and not hot mom's cause correct me if I'm wrong but jill's guide to milf's isnt fish/chicken/meat?
But aren't they related? MILFs taste great!

Last edited:
Back