For Shame Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
tool.sinkfist, do you know what the blame game is, your acting like a 2 yr old.

chase said:
Uh, not bad. Tired. Watching The Illusionist on pay per view. How 'bout you?
Not too much dude. Just got done watching Tenacious D a while ago..relaxing. I downloaded the Illusionist and have yet to watch it, how is it?

Cosmonaut said:
Not too much dude. Just got done watching Tenacious D a while ago..relaxing. I downloaded the Illusionist and have yet to watch it, how is it?
Not too bad. I keep staring at the computer for a long time and I miss stuff but other than that, it's alright. Seems kinda long...
I still was see Tenacious D... I'll watch it once it comes on PPV... Have you seen Little Ms Sunshine? Funny and really weird movie.

Actually store policies on games and equipment have been awful since the begining. I remember Circuit City would sell 3 month garauntees for game systems. It cost $50. Fing rip off. If you just caught onto this rip off system now, I pity you.

chase said:
Not too bad. I keep staring at the computer for a long time and I miss stuff but other than that, it's alright. Seems kinda long...
I still was see Tenacious D... I'll watch it once it comes on PPV... Have you seen Little Ms Sunshine? Funny and really weird movie.
Definitely do that because it's pretty damn funny. I have seen Little Miss Sunshine and to be honest It wasn't my cup of tea..Steve Correll was funny but I didn't dig the other acting or the plot. Where you from dude?

wtf, lol it's not nintendo's fault, i think they have a 30 or 90 day warranty, just call them... i am not a fanboy, but you can't blame the fact that the STORE won't take back your console on nintendo(unless it's the nintendo store)

Ok did no one read his post about being in Australia were half the stuff you are suggesting ok first what store you trying to return it to (just a hint try returning it to k-mart they accept almost anything that they stock without a receipt) and I'm not sure if your blaming Nintendo for not getting your money back don't but if you are that silly the stores chose their own policy. Oh and try if you can returning to the same store but in a different places if you get me and they might give the refund to you

thanks sam finally an aussie! yea i bought it from big w my dads friends with the manager but he gets back tommorow so hopefully all goes well.

Ignore my response it was supose to be in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back