Fox Fan Club

Tails McCloud~ said:
or getting-his-ass-kicked-easily power
haha, i died laughing when i read that! lol. dk no. peach...yes!!! didi would be funny to see in brawl!!! haha, he'll only like battle pichu! lol king k rool would be another bowser though

No, I bet Nintendo would do whatever to make King K. Rool look and have abilities very different from Bowser's

Oh yeah that would just be amazing...and also it would be cool if he had some of the moves from DK Country 3 where he's a mad scientist and from DK 64 with boxing gloves etc.

Yeah, ok. It seems we have gottan the Fox fan club mixed up with the Falco fan club mixed up with the all-time favorite characters in SSBM thread.

Yeah we do coz we all spam on all those threads with no regard for their difference of topics...

Fox Fan Thread
Falco Fan Thread
SSBM Fave Chars Thread

All same when they're all 'thread dead'.

nope still lovin Fox's new look foo. Not dead, once again, icetrash was here with his k.rool garbage, I was just about to say something about the off-topicness...=[...
Lets re-start with you gents. fav Fox McCloud look: mine was the StarFox Adventures look. =]

Nah its not the look of fox. The quality of the responses (majority of off topic subjects) and such can pretty well show whether a thread is worth posting or not.

K.Rool wasn't that bad but he doesn't have the same level of 'evilness' compared to Ganondorf or Bowser. He also just appears as a 'final boss' in every DK game with no actual development to his character apart from getting the 'banana hoard'.

The Starfox Adventures look was just about the best Fox look out there. I dunno why the artists resorted to the 'down syndrome' look of fox these days...

Yes, RARE made Fox look GRAND, and now, as you said, he looks like he has down syndrome, but you know, I think I like the new look, not like the other ne, but I like it...

P.S. I got Sonic and the Secret Rings, and its hard to controll, but its FUN!!!

Everyone is saying how hard the controls are in Sonic but I guess it's easy..just like everyone said how Red Steel's controls were hard too I had no problems with them

yes...it was hard at first, but now...LOOK OUT!

HA! Reptiles have no place in this thread, you GET OUT, no one likes you cuz you play with crocs bungholes foo.

Back