Fox Fan Club

OMG, ok fine, but not IN MY THREAD jeez, Axtlar, Nincam, You supposed to be on my side, wtf,
A NACC BACC OIE!!!!

Tails McCloud~ said:
OMG, ok fine, but not IN MY THREAD jeez, Axtlar, Nincam, You supposed to be on my side, wtf,
A NACC BACC OIE!!!!

You're a furry aka furvert, get used to getting disowned or should I say pwned?!

Nya? Im used to a lot of things, man. :3, "that actualy wasnt a furry joke...=]"

Yeah I'm on your side dude..but it's just that I like reptiles..specially turtles

Thats cool and all, but this is a FOX fan club, and I want it to stay that way, so admins dont shut it down for being too off-topic...

TURTLESS!!!! lol ok ok...soooooo...Fox..do you think they are already developing Star Fox for the Wii or what?

Tails McCloud~ said:
no, let ME clarify for you...
Sonic=Fox because Sonic and Fox are the main chars. of their respective games
Tails=Falco "and others" because Tails is the secondary char. in the Sonic series, and Falco, "as well as others", is the secondary char. in the StarFox series.
Knux "Knuckles" is a 3rd char. with Wolf O'donnel and the rest or StarWolf.

i mean by looks fox and tails or both foxes y sonic and falco head throns are blue and falco is actally more like knuckles if we are talking about rolls because he is usally doing things on his own

By your initial comparison, I still have to disagree. However, if your judging by looks, then yes, you would be correct. But I still stand by my thesis...=]

I just got off work...only time I get...=[

Sorry for the double post admins! :(
WHEN IS THERE GONNA BE AT LEAST SOME NEWS OF STARFOX WII???

When they start making the game..lol jk maybe they're already making it who knows?

Back