Fox Fan Club

I dunno, I've been playing SOCOM, Capcom v SNK, and pokimans too much lately (but you can never get too much SOCOM:thumbsup: )

Hope for the fans sake there is an ARWING based StarFox in the near future. I think Nintendo ignores critics too much. =\

Manpower if you have one there.
^^

So anyone try Shadows of Lylat yet? (I can't, i'm confined to the Wii)

Nooo, Manpower is a staffing agency (pretty sure you were joking) :lol: I'm trying to get my friend to download it for me @ his place, then I can play.

I still wish there was a Wii-launch StarFox game, then i'd probably have something to do now =/
lol, post count means nothing though.

Yeah I guess so... still it's like www.ninjai.com/
I use to post there alot and tried to you know 'get above the noobs'
I'm glad ther eis nothign like that here thoguh.
And I want a fox game too. T.T
I'm bored with meh wii and right now the internet is beign dumb and I'm trying to convine my bf to take his in but he won't because he is so busy with school and being lazy. lol
So ya.
Wii issues much ><

That sucks...
Command should be the one to go off of from now on...(not the stoyrline, the gameplay)

lol when i saw the name of the thread i thought you ment like fox the tv network

and there will be a fox game fer wii right?

We dont know anything yet, but it's possible. StarFox is becoming one of those series that need to die though. Like Sonic, to end it on a good note with Command. If there are no more StarFox games after this, I wont be happy, but in all honesty, I would call it a successfull series.

One of the older ones that are still around. Man, this is still active (sorta) after 10 months.

Hey I have returned, what's up? come on just for old time's sake, Tails, let's go back to being friends..

We are...I think...
Man, the FSA they gave Fox is pretty friggen cool, but an ARWING would have been much better...

Back