Fox Fan Club

I have to say the Arwing feels closer to home for me. Arwings would've been cooler. You're right Tails.

Guess they opted for the mech with an easier controll scheme...

Just like Mushrooms and Tunnels in Mario. ARWINGs are symbolic to StarFox.

yeah but Arwings would have been hard to control, that's why they went with the Landmaster. And I bet a Star Fox Wii game is coming in mid 2008

Monsteroids said:
Amen to that! When is a SF Wii gonna come!!!!!!

Look at how Nintendo are playing this.

Straight away they used some big guns, namely Zelda, a year in some more of the main franchises, then they might experiement a bit, mid life we will see more big franchises such as fox, then maybe some well known titles and experiemnts then at the end we may see a few more big titles.

We still got nothing on a new SF game, but I really hope the storyline doesnt pick up from one of those dramatic endings from SF:Command. Ever read a Sonic comic? Drama is the word, and I dont like it for SF, but that's what Command was all about. Like Krystal leaving Fox for StarWolf, the team disbanning, Slippy marying, Peppy new general of Cornarian Defense Corp. while Pepper lie on his deathbed, new chars, James McCloud mysteriously showing up in one of the story threads ending for no reason but for memory. All the friggin drama. But I must say, it made it a pretty damn good game.

Last edited:
Yup
(changed you're avy Kiku?)
"o_O"

You implying that Slippy is you're hubby? Kinda weird choice IMO.
In any case, I think Krystal should be a playable charecter over an assist trophie. Put her in her SF Adventures outfit :)ihih:) and give her her staff.

@ T. McCloud....getting a little too much thought there, arnt ya lol?

Krystal would be a great addition....they could probaly add Fox's father "James McCloud" but i doubt that....but its highly probable that Wolf will be in it...well in my view!

I hear ya. You hit a couple of my favorites with James and Krystal. Not so much a Wolf guy.

Back