Fox Fan Club

Hopefully....im curious ya know...

Because, that will definitly change the way i look at Fox..if they change the Framerate the reflector is supposed to comeout...

But eh....ill just be positive and think what your thinking...that it will comeout fast like it did in the melee series

Well, one of the E3 videos shows him using it. Looks exactly like it did before.

Guess not, but I think his image in ssbb is a bit lifeless.

i like peach ^_^ hehe off-topic but...

yeah i think fox is somewhat too strong in melee

Fox is unstoppable. Some people say they can't use him because he's too fast. I don't really see him in that manner.

Well, I've used him since SSB64, and after playing with him, I often think the other chars are just too slow...
That's why Sonic is gonna get some serious mileage from me come SSBB. Speed FTW!!!

phillepino said:
i like peach ^_^ hehe off-topic but...

yeah i think fox is somewhat too strong in melee
I think your wrong on that one....no offense:lol: (Unless if your talking about his waveshine....if thats what your calling Strong...i believe you...but other than that)

To me, on SSB64...he was GREAT...he had speed, agility, and strength...making him in the game almost unbeatable...

On melee....he in my opinion just has SPEED, and AGILITY....his strength kind of slagged a bit....to the point, that falco's moves are somewhat stronger than Fox's.

Which is what im pissed about...:mad5:

Hopefully they'll make Fox as good as he was in SSB64...

I want Falco out sooo bad.
Hes part of the secondary charecters in the game, (Slippy, Peppy, Panther, Leon, etc.)
Charecters that I beleive have the best chance: Krystall, Wolf, (next ones fall in my catagory, but are unlikely) Bill, Kat, Amanda, Dash, and Lucy.

No, shes smittin with Falco, (yes originally from SF64, but also in Command)

Thing is, she is a wedge. She thinks StarFox drags Falco down. I dont like Katt.

Starfox?? Are talking about Fox or tha Ship? LOL

If your talking about Fox....OF COURSE....but how can Fox be dragging Falco down....we all know that Fox is a better Pilot than Falco...no matter what the stats say in SF:Assault!!!!

Back