Fox Fan Club

I hear ya. You hit a couple of my favorites with James and Krystal. Not so much a Wolf guy.

Yea....i remember playing StarFox 64's last level....after beating Andross i believe....*its been soooo long since i played it...IT WAS THE PERFECT GAME ON THE NINTENDO 64* We get to see for the first time, Fox's Dad James McCloud lead Fox out of the lair, where things were going to explode after the treacherous battle....(why am i telling this story when you already know about it??LOL You know the rest) SOme times i wish James McCloud was a playable character..

Yeah but methinks an Assist Trophy will do better. Have him ride in on an ARWING and lazer down the whole field, lol.

I was thinking that they have Falco out, and Fox and Krystal (Maybe Wolf) as playables, then have the rest of team StarFox as one big assist trophy. They fly in and do pretty much the same thing they did in Melee at Corneria.

ACK!!!
Those buggers... How you been?

Remember the Blue Marine? Wonder if Aquas/Zoness will be a stage with the B.Marine underwater.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I was thinking that they have Falco out, and Fox and Krystal (Maybe Wolf) as playables, then have the rest of team StarFox as one big assist trophy. They fly in and do pretty much the same thing they did in Melee at Corneria.
You know...theres something we both agree on....that falco should be out...if not, he shouldnt be a clone of Fox....at least have your own moves!

He should be an assist trophy with Slippy Toad, Peppy Hare, and maybe R.O.B. "This is R.O.B. 64...Keep Up The Good Work...LOL" i luvd when that robot said that!

Although...i hope, that we could actually get to see James McCloud in fighting....You know, revive him from the dead..and put him in SSBB...That'll be GREAT:yesnod:

I think more planets should be incorperated. Unless Lylat Cruise takes you to Titania, Sauria, Aquas, Solar, etc.
Thinking about it, only Corneria and Venom have been shown.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I think more planets should be incorperated. Unless Lylat Cruise takes you to Titania, Sauria, Aquas, Solar, etc.
Thinking about it, only Corneria and Venom have been shown.
My guess...would be to add Solar

I hated that place with passion on 64....kept on being killed by the freakin lava:mad5: It took time for me to beat that stage:sick:

Yes it is....i posted a comment about that yest in SSBB Discussion Site...I just loved that Vid....Fox's illusion must be a lot stronger to loosed the grip of that Pokemon that was holding on to Diddy Kong!

Just watched that vid. Fox is more of a badass than Snake. He beat Rayquaza easy.

Last edited:
I dont think so. I'm pretty sure it will come out as fast as in Melee.

Back