Fox Fan Club

I meant she thinks him being under someones command, 2nd wing or not, isnt good enough for him.
This is all subliminal BTW.

Yeah, but he's always showin some friendlyness towards Fox every once in a while. Some women are just like that *thinks of my ex*

BigORhyme said:
Falco needs to break Fox's legs. Seriously.
You're sense is not made...
:wtf:

This isnt a Waluigi thread, frummage. Create you're own discussion thread, dont spam.

@Cyan- Falco is a frustrating charecter. He's, at the most, an anoying friend of Fox's (IMO) but he's a great pilot. In all honesty, I seem to dislike him, because of others really.

Tails McCloud~ said:
You're sense is not made...
:wtf:

So he has no choice but to stay in a freaking Arwing!
I've been waiting for a sequel to Starfox 64 since... I've been waiting for Duke Nukem Forever! :crazy:

BigORhyme said:
I've been waiting for a sequel to Starfox 64 since... I've been waiting for Duke Nukem Forever! :crazy:
HEY!!!!!! Dont start that crap on this thread....its been going perfectly fine until you and your little goons came around...if you aint got nothing go to say about Fox (which this is a Fox Fan Made Thread.....) ive 4 letters for you...."GTFO" seriously!:incazzato:

Tails McCloud~ said:
@Cyan- Falco is a frustrating charecter. He's, at the most, an anoying friend of Fox's (IMO) but he's a great pilot. In all honesty, I seem to dislike him, because of others really.
Yes, he is a pest to Fox in almost all aspects....but when it comes down to taking out enemies...hes the one down for job.....although they are the ones saying, "Fox get this enemy off my Tail"

(Great pilots should be able to care of themselves right?:lol: )

BigORhyme said:
You play SF Adventures or Assault? Fox is on foot in those. In the SSB series as well.

I really like Assault cause you could take it on foot than jump in a Arwing or Landmaster. The ds one was okay. 64 was awesome. Haven't played Adventures yet.

I wonder what the future holds for StarFox?

Who knows, but were hoping for a Wii title.
Rate the SF games:
StarFox:8.5 (a bit hard)
StarFox 2 (Unreleased): 9 Would have been great. I think you can play this with homebrew.)
StarFox 64:10
StarFox Adventures: 9.5 (fun as hell and not too hard. A bit short though, but not very)
StarFox Assault: 7.5 (Blargh, the game was fun but graphics were meh and it was short. Multiplayer was great though.
StarFox Command: 9 Cool use of the touch screen, good gameplay, awsome online, but multiple endings were a little overbearing.
StarFox Shadows of Lylat (Fanmade game) 10 Basic, classic, to-the-point StarFox action. Nintendo should take notes.

Series rating: (not doing median) 9

Last edited:
CyanRussel said:
HEY!!!!!! Dont start that crap on this thread....its been going perfectly fine until you and your little goons came around...if you aint got nothing go to say about Fox (which this is a Fox Fan Made Thread.....) ive 4 letters for you...."GTFO" seriously!:incazzato:

What? I don't have any goons... and I just got here? Did you misquote me man? I did say something about Fox, please don't scream obscenities at me. :yikes:

Tails McCloud~ said:
You play SF Adventures or Assault? Fox is on foot in those. In the SSB series as well.

Yeah, I played Adventures. It was kind of like attending a funeral. Yeah I love the guy, I just hated seeing him like that. A Starfox game bereft of Arwings is no Starfox game. It's like they slapped the character into a different game. When I think Starfox, I don't think of bostaff combat and little dinosaur pets. I'm thinking of blasting grinning asterioids to warp to the fire planet, or blasting fighters off of Slippy's six.
Maybe I'm just getting old.
Although I guess if they broke his legs, he couldn't be my favorite character in SSB

Last edited:
That's true. StarFox did a really unexpected move with Adv./Assault. I, personnaly, liked them both. I didnt like the idea at first, but decided to keep an open mind about it. It actually changed my perspective for SF a little. They keep changing Fox's appearance/attitude so now i'm kind of confused, but i'll just try to go with it.

starfox 64 was soooo good, and i used fox most on SSBB... Star Fox Adventures was pretty good, i liked.
i would be apart of this fanclub... but ^^^^^^^ posted a comment which said "ps3 whoops the dogs**t outta wii"... which leads me to think he's mentally handicapped, :p

Back