Fox Fan Club

Mentally Handicapped? What are you talking about? It's true...

Tails McCloud~ said:
Mentally Handicapped? What are you talking about? It's true...
lol, i dont mean to go off-subject, but it isnt true. i had a ps3 for about a month, then gave it to my brother for his birthday... i never played it at all, and i liked the games i had: NBA 07, FiFA07, resistance, motorstorm, virtual fighter, folklore and hevenly sword. i tried to like them, but after playing wii, the ps3 just doesnt seem to do much to make it revolutionary from the ps2. although it had some awesome graphics and same traditional controller (which is the best), wii was always used more. but i am considering getting another one, or a 360... might end up getting both :D. but i just dont see any reason, other than graphics, that ps3 is better than wii.

It's personall preferance really. I prefer the 360.
For me, it's: 360 > PS3 > Wii
I only have TP, S.Rings, and Sonic&Mario. TP was good, Rings was crap, Sonic&Mario is alright.
Galaxy=overrated for me (just like Halo) because I dont like it. MP3 is crap. Wii doesnt have the games I prefer, and the wiimote has lost it's novelty for me.

Yeah, I played Adventures. It was kind of like attending a funeral. Yeah I love the guy, I just hated seeing him like that. A Starfox game bereft of Arwings is no Starfox game. It's like they slapped the character into a different game. When I think Starfox, I don't think of bostaff combat and little dinosaur pets. I'm thinking of blasting grinning asterioids to warp to the fire planet, or blasting fighters off of Slippy's six.
Maybe I'm just getting old.
Although I guess if they broke his legs, he couldn't be my favorite character in SSB

Believe it or not, that is EXACTLY what happened. :lol: Nintendo wanted to make Rare's DP project involve one of their franchises add 2 and 2 and you have SF:A.

Tails McCloud~ said:
It's personall preferance really. I prefer the 360.
For me, it's: 360 > PS3 > Wii
I only have TP, S.Rings, and Sonic&Mario. TP was good, Rings was crap, Sonic&Mario is alright.
Galaxy=overrated for me (just like Halo) because I dont like it. MP3 is crap. Wii doesnt have the games I prefer, and the wiimote has lost it's novelty for me.

My opinion differs greatly.
Wii>360>PS3

Galaxy and Halo3=SWEETNESS
Assasin's Creed: :D
MP:3:Fun but overrated
M&S Olympics:I don't concern myself with sports games unless a)EA b)Strikers c)exceptionally good and not a cash vacuum
Rings: Fun, interesting Rush still prevails in current-gen Sonic
Fire Emblem RD: My game of the FREAKIN' YEAR! *FE FAN*
TP:...This may sound odd, but I felt kind of... let down from OoT. No surprises. No real twists.
BWii::)
MoH2::D

Last edited:
Rush Adventures pwns Rush
NO MORE OFFTOPICNESS

Tails McCloud~ said:
Who knows, but were hoping for a Wii title.
Rate the SF games:
StarFox:8.5 (a bit hard)
StarFox 2 (Unreleased): 9 Would have been great. I think you can play this with homebrew.)
StarFox 64:10
StarFox Adventures: 9.5 (fun as hell and not too hard. A bit short though, but not very)
StarFox Assault: 7.5 (Blargh, the game was fun but graphics were meh and it was short. Multiplayer was great though.
StarFox Command: 9 Cool use of the touch screen, good gameplay, awsome online, but multiple endings were a little overbearing.
StarFox Shadows of Lylat (Fanmade game) 10 Basic, classic, to-the-point StarFox action. Nintendo should take notes.

Series rating: (not doing median) 9
Original Starfox-9 (Kind of hard)
Starfox 2-9 (Damn...)
64-10
Adventures-6 (Onfoot was a bit much, but it was fun)
Assault-7
Command-10 awsome
Shadows of Lylat-4 (meh, fanmade)
series rating-8

Yeah it's a fanmade game. It's pretty basic, but it's fun as hell.

Original Starfox-10
Starfox 2-11
64-64
Adventures-5
Assault-9
Command-1(I cannot control it)
Shadows of Lylat-5
series rating-8.5

Meh, Command took a bit of while to get down, but I RAPE online, lol

Bump for longevity (must...hit...one...year...)

OK, last bump...
>.>

All the ones that originally were here are all gone (except Cyan Russel I guess)
I think this was my very first thread (Intro thread aside).

Back