funny momma jokes

Yo momma is so stupid she called and asked how long it takes to get to disney land the operator said "just one minute" and she hung up and left...

yo momma is so stupid she brought a spoon to te super bowl

yo momma so black when she smokes weed and passes out and the doctor says yup she's dead, you said she aint dead, she'll wake up in 5 minutes hungry enough to eat every thing in the kitchen

Last edited:
packman said:
Yo momma is so stupid she called and asked how long it takes to get to disney land the operator said "just one minute" and she hung up and left...

yo momma is so stupid she brought a spoon to te super bowl

yo momma so black when she smokes weed and passes out and the doctor says yup she's dead, you said she aint dead, she'll wake up in 5 minutes hungry enough to eat every thing in the kitchen

I don't get that last joke there.

CantGetAWii said:
I don't get that last joke there.

me neither....

anyway, OH! tell ur mom that im gonna be taking her out for dinner tonight and tell her to stop wearing the same panty......:lol: :yesnod:

gingerkid said:
me and ur mom conceived you...

what!!!! i dont even know what "concieved" mean( does it mean that u made me? if not then yup im dumb)lol

wow okay u are dumb. conceive meens i had sex with your mother to make her preagnent with you. omg jeeze how old are you 5?

NO!!!!! im actually quite old... oh yeah then what does experimentalnationallife mean?

yeah!!!!! thats right...lol:lol:

your mommas so dumb she got locked in the supermarket and starved to death.

thought id add my 2 cents.

Almo said:
your mommas so dumb she got locked in the supermarket and starved to death.

thought id add my 2 cents.

now that was funny and interesting..lol

i never heard that one.:lol:

your momma's so circle the triangle turned into a square.

...man im tired.

Yo mamma's so fat her ass has it's own gravitational pull.

Yo mamma's privates are so hairy that you got carpet burn when she gave birth to you.

Yo mamma's so old she sat next to Jesus in high school.

AND MY MOST FAV YO MAMMA JOKE:

YO MAMMA'S SO FAT SHES FAT:wtf:

Lol I'll contribute

Yo mammas' so stupid that when she got locked in sleepy's she slept on the floor.

Yo mammas' so stupid that when she seen a yellow bus full of white kids she yelled "stop that twinkie!"

Yo mamma's so short that when she stepped off the curb she commited suicide

Yo mamma's so fat that when she walked past the T.V. I missed 3 seasons of Family Guy

Back