Funny Story

oobis

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2006
I woke up the other the next morning and the WiiMote the + and - buttons were working in the main menu and when we get in game they wold not work ok LoL and also we had a little fairy pointer in zelda but we could not swing our sword and thin we dis connect that wiimote and thin try a diffrent 1 and it works ;P so thin we call nintendo and they say to put the buttons down in the pom of your hand and wack it :p did not work so thry over nighing us a new wiimote thin l8er today my bro says try kicking it :) so we do that that dus not work my bro leves i kick it thin grasp it in my hands and trow it on the floor and it work :thumbsup: I cant Beleve

OK

oK :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

alocubano1110 said:
i know you were polite, but how about it's his thread and he can write however he wants?
Because then we wouldn't be able to read his little story he had to share.
And if we really couldn't understand him, it would most likely be considered spam.

anyways
lol that's a pretty funny story.
Havn't had any problems with my wiimote except with the batteries, but if this happens, i'll remember this!
=P

alocubano1110 said:
i know you were polite, but how about it's his thread and he can write however he wants?
The stupid standing up for the stupid. Genius.

No, really, learn some grammar. Both of you.

Kryptenx said:
The stupid standing up for the stupid. Genius.

No, really, learn some grammar. Both of you.

haha it's a forum so stfu. if we were face to face you wouldn't be saying that bullshit.

Actually I would be telling people that they are speaking wrong if it was hard to understand.

Back