Game for 5yr old girl?

DoctorWu

Can you hear mii?
May 8, 2007
Hi,

Just picked up a Wii and love it (of course) I've been playing the Wii Play and Wii Sports games...my 5 year old daughter likes playing the target shooting and the fishing in wii play and the boxing in sports, the rest of the games she has a really hard time with controls. Also, (with the exception of boxing) she hates games where you can get hurt.

on the PC she loves games like Freddie Fish if you've ever heard of it, are there any games like that for the Wii? If you don't know what I mean by Freddie fish type games...in these games you're character usually has some sort of mystery to solve, there aren't any parts of the game where the character can get hurt...you just get sent on a series of little quests that get you further along in the game...

Any suggestions?

eledees, no one gets hurt, you just look for little people with lights on their heads, they also dance and ahve a funky theme tune:lol: a point and click/pull sort of thing, quite quirky and fun

That marble game will be good, maybe hard but good, korinpaa or something i think.

There are quite a few out there, its just a case of which one would suit her tbh.

lol sovieto, good post:lol:

maybe wii play? most is simple and no one gets hurt and you get a free wii mote.

Happy Feet - Korinpopa - Rayman : Raving Rabbits - Wario Ware : Smooth Moves

try wario ware smooth moves or rayman ravin rabbids chances are that she will laugh while she plays and have a good time sayin that my 5 yr old brother loves dbz bt2 lol

Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay.
I would recommend Wario Ware if she enjoyed playing Wii Play. It consists of a series of mini games as well and is kind of fun.

Welcome, try Wario ware smooth moves, Happy feet, Rayman: raving rabbits, Eledees/Elebits.

I second the stay away from Rayman - yuck

I don't see why a 5 year old couldn't play some VC games from shop channel too... MarioKart 64 is nice and easy and I know some 5 year olds that can handle it fine. People - remember... 5 is the new 8, LOL!

ciper said:
Super Monkey Ball (especially the part games)
Stay away from Rayman - blech

I have a 5 year old girl and she of course is a pro on Wii sports in bowling and boxing. It's quite funny how well she can box. She will destroy any challengers human or CPU.

Anyway, Rayman was too hard for my 5 year old. But Super Monkey Ball was fun for her. Not necessarilly the main game, but a majority of the Party games were easy enough and there are a lot of them. (100 if I remember.)

wario wares would be an awesome option and also zelda, but might be a bit too difficult :ciappa:

Back