Gamecube or Wii

ganondorf234 said:
it would be abit better graphics.
so it is Wii, buying ssbb on.
Im not understanding, are u asking wat console you are getting Brawl on? If you are then thats pretty stupid cause its only coming on the wii.

Maybe I should buy both the GC and the Wii version of TP incase I don't like one or the other mainly because of control issues.

I really can't decide. I'll give it a try on both consoles when it comes out on demo stations in the near future.

How will the graphics be better. It has been announced that the graphics will in no way be changed. Why can't anyone understand that.

Hehe... thanks for tellin me. It won't it won't it won't! I swear... one more person!

it does eveeyone get over it just because zelda will be on both consoles doesnt mean that there exactly imsuprised that some of you thought that you would be able to use gcn controller on the wii version they brings out games on console and they work with that console and of course the graphics are going to be better

Not better, but smoother, polished and more crisp graphics. They'll probabbly just seem better because of this

Back