Gamecube or Wii

Yes the graphics are going to be the same, and yes it has already been confirmed. Click Here.

The graphics will be identical for this reason. The game was developed for the gamecube. The Wii version is only meant to utilize the Wii-mote functionality. There's simply not enough time for Nintendo to completely redesign a Wii version of TP, not to mention the production cost and man hours to do so. Look how long it took them to make the gamecube version. Nintendo is more interested in fine tuning the game at this point. The Wii version is also a marketing tool for the Wii. What better way to buy the Wii then with a Wii Zelda game. $$$$$$$$$$ <<< I'm sold.

The graphics shouldn't even be the issue. I'm more focused on when this game will be released. There is supposely over 100 hours of gameplay. This game has the potiental to be the game of the year and possibly one of the best of all time.

By the way I'm getting the Wii version for the widescreen and Wii-mote functionality.

Last edited:
I am getting the Wii version.
I think the wii mote will rock, especially now that you can swing it to swing the sword instead of tapping the B button!

once i saw that E3 demo showing the Wii-mote with zelda, i decided that second i was gonna buy a Wii and Loz:TP. infact, that same day i went and paid the Wii version of TP in full lol

It'll probabbly be easy to learn I thoruhgt the gamecube controller was a bit weird at first but I reckon the wiimote looks easier

Back