Which one will be better

they did do that, but then they put it back in. thats why link will be right-handed in the Wii version. oh, thats a reason why the GC version is better: classic Link

Well the Wii one will have slightly better graphics and the crazy Wii controls.

The Gamecube one will have left handed link, worse graphics, and the same 'ol controls.

The only downside to Wii Zelda is that you have to have a Wii.

Other than that, the decision is clear.

(BTW- Quit drinking the Wii Haterade)

Nope it will be the same graphics cause its the same game. But the choice is clear definately the gamecube version no doubt about it. oh and the b button is used to swing his sword not swinging the wiimote

does any one know the release date for the gcn version??

Wii easily.....

zeldaicflame the gamecube versions getting released a little while after the wii version

BlightedArt said:
I heard rumors that they were taking out the "Sword swing via Wii Mote" function due to how tiring it gets or something.
sorry if im late with taht but couldn't they just put an option where you can chose if you want to use the wiimote or the other way ( the easy way) because hey not only would it put you in the game it would also do exersice for your arm and make it stronger? I would use that to my advantage!!

deity_link said:
Wii easily.....

zeldaicflame the gamecube versions getting released a little while after the wii version

not in australia but why the game is ready why dont they release it!!
at least i dont think it will be released after the wii... but if it is wat date will that be?

Ok well they made Link right handed because of the wiimote but what if someone is left handed onless i got the whole concept of the the game controle wrong whats going to happen?!?

Mr_Stoukaph said:
that sucks, why wouldnt they take advantage of the great Wii graphic system?
Because it's really being ported to Wii from Gamecube. Nintendo was making it for Gamecube and then decided to put it on Wii, so they couldn't go back in and improve the graphics if they wanted it ready for Wii's launch.

zeldaicflame said:
Nope it will be the same graphics cause its the same game. But the choice is clear definately the gamecube version no doubt about it. oh and the b button is used to swing his sword not swinging the wiimote

does any one know the release date for the gcn version??
they changed it back to where you swing the wiimote and he swings his sword. thats why Link will be right-handed for the Wii version

zeldaicflame said:
yeah another downside is that if someone sees you in the window they might think you are a bit of a nutter, swingin your arms about...
And.... theres a problem with that?

zeldaicflame said:
not in australia but why the game is ready why dont they release it!!
As for that its probabbly because if they delay it more people will give in and get a wii and the wii version, this isn't fact but its probbably the most likely reason

Last edited:
Back