Which one will be better

Mr_Stoukaph said:
no the Wii uses the Wiimote, has widescreen, and will have better graphics.

They annouced Graphics didnt change only the resolution to look a little bit prettier but thats all. both are at 480p and the only changes were from the GC controller to the Wiimote. its been said by miyamonto.

Anyways im getting it for the Cube

Last edited:
zeldaicflame said:
right u know what i think? i think that u r all gettin info from different sites and according to those sites say one says the latest it is swing the wii-mote the other would say the latest would be the b button push. so.. we just have to find out when it comes out.

Am i the only one that wants to get the GCN version?

no i am too lol :yesnod:

thank god im not alone..! Still its sad that its possibly the last zelda game ever.. now what game is going to keeped me hooked for ages"? maby fire emblem goddess of dawn? or super smash series or any other fire emblem games... is they goin to get released in Aussie?

You guys are saying that twilight princess will be the last game ever? If that is the case then it is not true because they said that it would be the last zelda game for the gamecube. As we speak right now they are making another zelda game for the nintendo wii.

Zaine06 said:
As we speak right now they are making another zelda game for the nintendo wii.

Where is your source for this piece of information?

By the way I'm not doubting another Zelda title, because I too heard/read that TP is/was the last Zelda title to grace GC.

hmm another one why may i ask would be the point of starting a new one and leaving a possible chance of having a bug in it.. i no that would be fake but i need to know what u got your info from of a new zelda on the wii? i mean there is one coming on DS but Wii? (DS Zelda Phantom Hourglass)

KaDee said:
Where is your source for this piece of information?

By the way I'm not doubting another Zelda title, because I too heard/read that TP is/was the last Zelda title to grace GC.

I do not have any information about the new zelda game after TP but I know for sure because there was an article on the internet talking about a new zelda game after TP. It is probably gonna a sequel to TP or probably and whole new story. I really have no idea about this new zelda game. But I will keep you posted if you I stumble across any information.

Zaine06 said:
I do not have any information about the new zelda game after TP but I know for sure because there was an article on the internet talking about a new zelda game after TP. It is probably gonna a sequel to TP or probably and whole new story. I really have no idea about this new zelda game. But I will keep you posted if you I stumble across any information.

Due to it being noted as a kind of pattern before, i.e. two Zelda games on near enough the same story running near consecutive, then start afresh. The next one could be either or ither, because TP will be the second Zelda title for GC, but 1st for Wii, where as OoT and MM where the only titles on N64. We know though that TP was way before WW, so TP and WW being linked at all like OoT and MM were, are far out of the question. So more then likely the next title will act like a MM to TP.

They could introduce a system where your transformation (if there is one) depends on the characteristic you build while playing, i.e. from the way you answer peoples questions and which option you choose in certain situations. My idea comes from the fact you can change into two different creatures in 'The Suffering 2', so they could use that and make the game so theres two paths to things, i.e. like a human size door, yet it has a cat-flap.

So say for instance you could end up transforming into a horse or a wolf in the next title, to get through certain areas you would see both pathways for each transformation but depending on which form your set as you have to choose the one that allows you to progress.
Theres a decent sized wooden gate blocking your way inbetween two rock faces which Link wouldn't be able to pass, but Horse-Link could rear kick down, then continue. On one side of the rock face theres ledges that Link couldn't climb but Wolf-Link could jump to each ledge and over the gate.

That way they could spread out heart pieces for each transformation as they did in MM with the masks, i.e. theres a side ledge that has a heart piece on while making your way over the gate, so only Wolf-Link form could get it.
Then at some point there could be tough wooden doors that lead to hear pieces which Link cant budge but Horse-Link can hoof down.

Last edited:
Yeah me too. If only that was true. Cool story though. you should think about making your own game some day.

well I am not quite sure....Wii version may be tuff...considering you have to throw your hands everywhere.
The Gamecube version.....I don't know how that could go wrong......
I am going with the Wii version on this one....I just need something different
and more challenging!

I hear you loud and clear man. I hope that this one brings on the heat. I hope this one is the best like nintendo claims it to be.

Back