Gaming PC or Laptop

bmurray91 said:
if they did that they would be out of business
what? when you buy in bulk, you get items for cheaper. say a 500gig HDD costs $100. if you buy 100 of them, they may only cost $70-$80 per unit and then the company that bought them can put them into their PCs to make the PCs cheaper

Mitch2025 said:
what? when you buy in bulk, you get items for cheaper. say a 500gig HDD costs $100. if you buy 100 of them, they may only cost $70-$80 per unit and then the company that bought them can put them into their PCs to make the PCs cheaper
what im saying is that just because they can get the parts cheaper doesnt mean they will sell the computers cheaper because there are things other than just parts that they have to pay for. see what im saying?

Last edited:
It all depends on what your definition of smoothness, is. Wiinter said to contact someone who can help you get what you want with more detail. And I play World of Warcraft with a 16fps, and many would just, as Wiinter says, claw their eyes out. But to me it runs fine. So if you want you could go into detial here, or just call up a computer nerd (for lack of a better term) to help you.

Jimmer1720 said:
It all depends on what your definition of smoothness, is. Wiinter said to contact someone who can help you get what you want with more detail. And I play World of Warcraft with a 16fps, and many would just, as Wiinter says, claw their eyes out. But to me it runs fine. So if you want you could go into detial here, or just call up a computer nerd (for lack of a better term) to help you.
oh dear god. 16fps?!?! i shudder when my games get near 25fps...

Back