Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gears of war mutiplayer, disapointing?

Discussion in 'Xbox Consoles' started by Wii_Are_Family123, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Wii_Are_Family123

Wii_Are_Family123 WiiChat Member

when i first played gears of war i was very disapointed to find you can only playwith 2 players and it over all just wasnt good, anyone?

2. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

well its leaned towards online, but i think you got something confused which throws off the thread name, nowadays, multiplayer is online, offline is splitscreen, or LAN
    all though the multiplayer was even somewhat dissapointing its only the first and its still addicting as hell
    but most people who own 360s who have online play it online, you shouldnt have bought it if you dont have xbox live, you just rent it

3. imae

imae yeah.

Wii Friend Code: 7201-6951-4346-4914
    7201-6951-4346-4914
    hmm dunno wen i saw the thread title i asummed he did mean offline, might have said simply ' gow online disapointing', or '...online multiplayer disapointing' had the topic been about online play.

but anyway i think the 2 player offline mode is pretty good compared to the average. it might not be anything new but the gameplay is solid, it looks good and there are some nice touches.

I agree you should definitly consider xb Live, really brings the console alive(no pun intened).

4. bitchslap

bitchslap *slap*

i dident like the fact that you cant have a profile on the game

5. zealot8525

zealot8525 Certified Psychopath

the split-screen multiplayer really sucks but take it online and bam!!!!! u got a time absorbing peice of fun seriously, when i playerd it first I played like almost 5 hours in a row its that awesome!!