Gears coming to PC

paintba||er said:
I'm just saying that it doesn't take much skill. You just build your units, select them and click where you want them to go.

What does that have to do with WoW though? You don't do that in WoW....

And it takes an insane amount of multitasking skill. If you don't think RTS games take skill...then you obviously know nothing about them. And we are talking about online play not single player campaign.

vagrant said:
What does that have to do with WoW though? You don't do that in WoW....

And it takes an insane amount of multitasking skill. If you don't think RTS games take skill...then you obviously know nothing about them. And we are talking about online play not single player campaign.
In WoW you pretty much just click on them and you attack them automatically. The only thing that really matters is what level you are not how much skill you have. I've never really played a RTS online, so I can't comment on that.

paintba||er said:

In WoW you pretty much just click on them and you attack them automatically. The only thing that really matters is what level you are not how much skill you have. I've never really played a RTS online, so I can't comment on that.

Well first off...MMORPG's aren't suppose to take skill.

Secondly, RTS = Asian Paradise.

The Taiwanese own them up hard with those asian multitasking skills.

Brawny know what I'm talking about.

paintba||er said:

But there is actually some kind of skill involved in it. With WoW and stuff you just click on something and the only thing that really matters is what level your character is and stuff.
Edit: Gears on the PC was just confirmed in the Microsoft press conference.

Nice. Even though I have it for the 360, I'll still probably get it for the PC when I get a new one. :cool:

Jangles said:
yeah its gay dont they get 5 new chapters is so thats basically gears of war II
all the new stuff they are adding will probably be released in a GoW expansion for the 360. i dont see why they wont
vagrant said:
And DirectX 10 > your 360.
umm... the 360 uses DX10

Back