Gears coming to PC

mushroomedmario said:
i agree which is why i'll never buy a xbox

it's basically a crappy computer

i'd rather save up for a good (capable of playing cs:s and WoW) laptop
lol
did you even read what others said?
and its anything but a crappy computer, it can handle the toughest things coming out on the PC right now, a pc = to 360 would cost at least $800 i would guess.

Sovieto said:
lol
did you even read what others said?
and its anything but a crappy computer, it can handle the toughest things coming out on the PC right now, a pc = to 360 would cost at least $800 i would guess.
good point, i was thinking of gtting a quatro core pc but thats like over £1,200 for a standard model, so i was like forget it:lol:

I always get really close to building a gaming PC, but then I realize that there are very few games that interest me for PC, and I can't stand gaming with a keyboard and mouse. The only games I would want for PC I can get on one of my consoles. The only one that I am really interested in is Crysis, but I wouldn't spend a shitload of money for one game.

I absolutely loved Gears of War on the Xbox 360. It was my favorite game. Too bad I've had a terrible experience with the hardware. Once I get it fixed again, and if it fails to work... again, I'll look into getting GOW for the PC when I get a new one.

paintba||er said:
I always get really close to building a gaming PC, but then I realize that there are very few games that interest me for PC, and I can't stand gaming with a keyboard and mouse. The only games I would want for PC I can get on one of my consoles. The only one that I am really interested in is Crysis, but I wouldn't spend a shitload of money for one game.

uhh i personally can't wait for starcraft 2 to come out,almost wanting to play that as much as ssbb

paintba||er said:

I like games that you actually do something in rather than just clicking to tell your people where to go. Too much like WoW...

Clicking?!?!? In a pc game?!?!!?
This is blasphemy, this is madness!

Thats like saying , damn I hate aiming in this fps game.

paintba||er said:

I like games that you actually do something in rather than just clicking to tell your people where to go. Too much like WoW...

And yet... you enjoy pushing buttons on your controller?

how strange.

It's so hypocritical is unbelievable.

All you do in a game is click/push buttons to tell your player what to do.

The only thing that isn't like the is the Wii... and that's still got button clicking/pushing in it.

Ha ha!...Glowing breasts.

philkensebbengn5.png

the_flood502 said:
And yet... you enjoy pushing buttons on your controller?

how strange.

It's so hypocritical is unbelievable.

All you do in a game is click/push buttons to tell your player what to do.

The only thing that isn't like the is the Wii... and that's still got button clicking/pushing in it.
But there is actually some kind of skill involved in it. With WoW and stuff you just click on something and the only thing that really matters is what level your character is and stuff.
Edit: Gears on the PC was just confirmed in the Microsoft press conference.

Last edited:
paintba||er said:

But there is actually some kind of skill involved in it. With WoW and stuff you just click on something and the only thing that really matters is what level your character is and stuff.
Edit: Gears on the PC was just confirmed in the Microsoft press conference.

yeah but rts involve skill

how much skill you have in WoW is determined by how lifeless you are

paintba||er said:

Ya, my unemployed brother brags about how he has three level 50 characters in WoW. All I say is "wow".

I'm still wondering why you are comparing the Real-Time strategy game Starcraft 2 to the MMORPG World of Warcraft.....

You realize Warcraft 3 = RTS like Starcraft 2 right? WoW is absolutely nothing like Starcraft...

And Sovieto didn't I make you look like a moron way back in the day in another PC to 360 argument thread? There is a reason why they have to dumb down the graphics for Bioshock on the 360. I have been running 360 graphics on my pc since the original xbox came out. And DirectX 10 > your 360.

Last edited:
Back