getting a strike in Wii sports bowling

thendis

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2006
seriously, how in the world do you do it?

I feel i have mastered the controls, in the sense that I can control my power, and have complete control over spin. I know where I want the ball to hit and it hits it most times.

yet i am lucky to get 1 or 2 strikes a game :( I get a spare just about every time, so it's not my aim that's the problem, therefore it must be my technique.

does anyone have any tips for me? is it best to go straight, or curve through the middle? should you go slow or fast?

My parents came round to my apartment today and they both beat me for the third time! This is not right and it must stop! ;)

Snap. Iv got the esact proplem, exept my parents dont beat me, lol.

doin a strike is pretty easy.. all you have to do is try different ways to throw the ball, after u find a way that u feel good with it.... you'll make a lot....

thats pretty much what i do and that way if u do it right u can get a lot of strikes in a row.

You have to refine your technique and experiment. I lost my knack a while back and had to try all different techniques until got my wrist twist back and now its more twisty than my old technique and I'm getting more strikes, until I got my new techniqe I could only get a turkey and I wanted to know what 4 strikes in a row was, I was disappointed to find out that it was just a fourth then a fifth, I was expecting it to be a goose or somthing.

the way to get a garenteed strike everytime is to hit the 1, 3, 5, 9 pins, if you are right handed, and the oppsite if your a leftie. This is how its done in pro bowling anyway, and it works for me, I just havent goten a 300 yet.

;p

let go of the button when your hand is like diagnal of your Head
\
;) thin let go of B and also swing it fast

I at most got 4 strikes in a row.
I find that if my swing is timed perfectly as the mii walks forwards so my swing is complete when he reaches the end of his walk I get a strike. Aim has to be correct too. If my aim is correct but the swing timeing is off I dont get a strike.

(it's all about aiming, and being consistent. If you are good at rollin a good ball and putting some spin on it, you must remember if you throw the same spin but air-ball it, then the spin is all messed up. Consistency. )

7 strikes in a row

I've gotten 5 in a row a few times....never in the same game though.

::hoping for those 12 strikes::

Back