getting a strike in Wii sports bowling

this is the technique i do. I us my right hand so i move the mii over a few inches to the right. if u use ur left hand move the mii over a few inches to the left. Throw the ball forward with enough power to get it down the lame in a few seconds. Put a little spin on it so that it hits the front pin. I have gotten a couple turkeys like this and 1 time i even got 4 strikes in a row.

Can't remember, but the names arent anything special like 1-3. There just fourth,fifth,etc. Except for 6, I know thats six-pack.

I'm a lefty - for me, the easiest way for me to get consistent strikes is to line myself up with the farthest right arrow (but not turn at all) and bowl a hard, right-curving roll without any lob...for it to be a strike, it has to hit the left side of pin #1. Although this doesn't always work. :)

cheers for the advice everyone.

the most successful adivice I was given was a PM from Wii_Smurf who told me to stand at the far right, then bowl at the centre pin with a spin to the left. I instantly went from 1-2 strikes per game to 5-6! It's actually almost too easy -- seems like cheating!

now I have a secret weapon...maw haw haw haw

ive only got 4 in a row a couple of times but the best way is the way someone sed earlier to move a bit right and i bowl normally causing a bit of spin....STRIKE

Easiest way to get a strike is to move 2 clicks to the right and lob the ball with NO spin down the lane. Once you master that, you can bowl a lot of perfect games. I have 3 so far and am working on back to back perfect games.

it goes
1 = single
2 = double
3 = turkey
4 = fourth
5 = fifth
6 = six pack
7 = seven pack
8 = eight in a row
9 = at this point i messed up and only got 6 pins down... :(

Back