Goldeneye - A Noobs Tale (for the "older" players amongst us)

Bad day, redundancies in a couple of weeks etc etc and need to relieve some stress. So I sent a text to Sarah saying grab me a couple of beers, I fancy a night of entertainment. Got back home and put the game on. Never seen her so mad, she's got dressed now and and is watching the soaps upstairs in a bad mood.

Good games mate. I'm still getting used to the Terralite, get frustrated and go back to running round like a goon with my Stauger lol

Was it just me or was all the other team using toobs a lot :sick:

Guys is the char room now just for WC clan members? It asked me for a password for the first time tonight.

*Edit*
I see its a new room that requires a password.

Shame!

Last edited:
Guys is the char room now just for WC clan members? It asked me for a password for the first time tonight.

*Edit*

Shame!

Message John, just go to the forming team thread in Clans section. I loved teaming with ya and it has been too long dude!

*Edit*

Shame!

Yeah, I made a new room because the old one eventually was swamped with spammers and guys that had absolutely no business in it.

If I give you the password you have to swear you don't give it to anyone unless he/she asks me first. The room is really ment for only the WC but if you like to team with us then I can make an exception.

*Edit*

Shame!

Yeah, I made a new room because the old one eventually was swamped with spammers and guys that had absolutely no business in it.

If I give you the password you have to swear you don't give it to anyone unless he/she asks me first. The room is really ment for only the WC but if you like to team with us then I can make an exception.

Thanks John, most of my friends (Patrick, Echo, Goldie, Hoot etc) I play with are higher levels than me and most are part of your clan thing. However, I don't think I'll sign up to be honest. Not part of WC and way off level 45. Love teaming up with my friends but not that in to the whole "you have to be level 45" malarky. A tad elitist for my tastes, it's a shame because you will miss out on some decent players and nice guys.

I'm not "having a go" at you fella, I expect you're a top bloke, but it kinda makes me feel like the fun of teaming up with my friends is secondary to the clan stuff. That's not what it's about for me, I'm just here to have fun, improve my game, help my friends but let anyone who isn't a muppet join with me in doing that, level 56 or level 1. Just the way I am I guess lol Don't want to be anyones "exception" just here for the craic.

*Edit*

Shame!

Message John, just go to the forming team thread in Clans section. I loved teaming with ya and it has been too long dude!
Patrick, I know buddy, I saw a couple of invites from you but I was up and down the stairs sorting the kids out and missed the invites. It has been too long :frown5:

BlackEcho, dude thanks for the PM, you know what I'm like though :wink:

So yeah that's that.

On another note I have a week left before being made redundant (might explain my naff moods :frown5: ) so may catch a few more day time games....Goldie I'll be watchin out for ya :yesnod:

Hope nobody minds but I might look at a chat room thing that anyone can use during breaks in games. If anyone does have an issue with that please let me know.

Echo, Pat, Goldie, Hoot et all zip me out an invite now and then as I do like teaming up with you guys. I won't invite if you guys are in a game already as I expect the WC will be kickin some other lesser clans ass :wink:

I'll set up a new chat room Carlito, I'm not a clan person either so I suppose I shouldn't be in there either. I thought it was just a chat room for people from Wii Chat. Maybe we can get MAC too, I don't think he's a clan man.

Ugh, no I didn't say you had to be a part of the Clan.. I said if you want to team up. You can use the chat for that

No I know you didn't fella, but with it being clan people in there I'd be missing out on all the other glorious lower level chaps lol As said by Echo I also thought it was a chat room for anyone from this Wii Chat forum. That's what I'm after personally, where I can bump in to anyone from on here and maybe exchange FCs so we can team up if we get on but not be limited to just certain ppl in a clan thing.Variety is the spice of life....well I tried to tell her that when she came home and found a zebra and a chicken in the bedroom.Hope that makes sense, except the whole animal thing.Cheers mate.

why is it that everytime i find a board with me level 38 and 7 levels from 8 and down that all of them but me have rocket lunchers.

Because they are looking for any edge. Personally, I never used the rocket launcher. My daughter does when she plays. But she's 13 and has few video game skills.

Back