GTA would be amazing on wii... ideas?

mrguitar92

WiiChat Member
Oct 23, 2007
The favorite GTA series needs to come to the Wii!
It would be incredible, there are so many innovative things they could do with the controls. The obvious walking and shooting, a cool idea for bikes would be for both of the controls to be held horizontally and then by twisting the wii mote [right hand] towards you it acts somewhat as a throttle, this would be awesome! Agree? Any other ideas for different aspects of the GTA series?

Wow i wasn't expecting a reply, i've never done this...
any other ideas on how it could work? like the driving cars and shooting at the same time...

This thread makes me want to scream into my pillow...

I've always hated it... It's just a pointless game with no satisfaction... But it could work, it has a lot of fans. I just won't plan on buying it, ever.

well, it would be hard to take off the Nubchuck while playing. If your famialr with Driver it uses the stick for stearing, we could do that, we;d have to because if you used the remore sideways you'd have to stop walking and pint to shoot, lolz

even if you don't like the series you can't deny how innovative the control schemes could be, there are so many different aspects to the GTA games, think of how picking up prossies could work! =P

mrguitar92 said:
even if you don't like the series you can't deny how innovative the control schemes could be, there are so many different aspects to the GTA games, think of how picking up prossies could work! =P

...About a thousand innuendos just went through my mind.

yeah taking it off, bad idea... the wii zapper certainly wouldn't work haha
have you seen medal of honor heroes 2? looks awesome
by the way, do you have your wii online? whats your friend code?
i don't wanna turn this into a friend code thread lol, just that whenever i add someone off that im never talking directly with them so i dunno if they have added me, whats your username too?

whats an innuendo?

too much time to reconfigure the controls for the wii. graphics look better on 360 & ps3. Nintendo doesn't like rated M games.

haha you say that like its childish to have a mum... if that's not what you mean
i don't get the joke

well im english and have a mum
problem?
and seriously! graphics arent everything!
as long as its got a nice clear colourful display, im happy

Back