GTA would be amazing on wii... ideas?

so... basically, i don't know what an innuendo is, therefore that makes me a child somehow, and i admit that i have a mum, again this makes you think that i am a child, therefore i must go to bed?

you lol
im able to get on my wii now so go for it...
this is my stuff
username: EEF
friend code: 8283 6097 8696 1653

so... basically, i don't know what an innuendo is, therefore that makes me a child somehow, and i admit that i have a mum, again this makes you think that i am a child, therefore i must go to bed?

your power of deduction is exceptional

does anyone here have fifa 08 on the wii? i don't know whether to get it, with it's lack of modes and all, or to stick to the trust PS2 version, ideas?

Uh... This is a forum, we like things organised.

However, GTA is probably only there to look pretty, the gameplay is bleak and the whole thing is just tedious. It seems just way too much for them to go out of their way and make innovative controls for a game that's just plain stupid anyway.

we were but i thought it would be preferred to bring up a new topic in here with you nice people than to start another thread

and back with gta

it is clear that there are masses of GTA fans in the world, maybe not here, but admittedly there are, and surely masses of them too have nintendo wiis, im sure rockstar or whoever would make a lot of money bringing the franchise to nintendo wii

Last edited:
mrguitar92 said:
we were but i thought it would be preferred to bring up a new topic in here with you nice people than to start another thread

and back with gta

it is clear that there are masses of GTA fans in the world, maybe not here, but admittedly there are, and surely masses of them too have nintendo wiis, im sure rockstar or whoever would make a lot of money bringing the franchise to nintendo wii

Then the Halo fans would get upset.

why would halo fans get upset? because halo isn't coming to the wii?
but halo is a xbox only game, gta is a multi-platform series
and for the person who said nintendo wii doesn't like M rated games or 18s, have you seen manhunt 2?!

Back