Whitesnake
Thunder
Alice cooper
Dio

Who else thinks that there will be yearly updates of this

Yeah
It will stop at III I think with just a new download every so often xD

Or just a new game :O

i bet it goes on further than 3 look at medal of honor... games that sell are made and keep being made until people stop buying them and i don't foresee people not buying guitar hero

oh and just a side not dark Prinny the kings of leon rock i didn't know anyone else liked them as much as i do

Is there a list of songs or artists on that site? If so can someone copy it for me? I'm at work and they block IGN here. Thanks.

Woot!!! Gotta get bluetooth in my comp for Frets on Fire when this comes out. Unless the controllers will be wired to the GC ports....

well since the 360 is plannin gout xbox live with 2, word was harmonix was working on Guitar Hero Online User League (GHOUL) and later on would release expansions to the game, such as country, punk, and whatnot

If a country version came out.......I dunno what I would do.....

Pretty sure harmonix isn't developing 80's/III. It's neversoft or something like that. Make the THPS games.

thedaini said:
Is there a list of songs or artists on that site? If so can someone copy it for me? I'm at work and they block IGN here. Thanks.

Nope, It wasn't even official.

BTW: have you tried a simple ping-job? That's what school's got. Ping the url in the command prompt ("ping www.ign.com") It will say "pinging [XXX.XXXXX.XXX]. copy paste that into the url address bar...

Back