guitar hero III

AoWFraggit said:
what difficulty do you play on? i know for a fact you don't play on expert...ttfaf on the first try? LAWL.

Easy there, Fraggit. I'm a n00b still. Just got the game less than a week ago and have only played a couple times. I am not a kid who can sit at home all day and play.

And I finally got Raining Blood last night. Now up through the first few groups of songs on medium.

we just got it 2 days ago. super fun! passed easy and medium. but seem to be stuck on hard. only 1 song passed off so far. Hard is definately hard. I think we need to master Medium. Favorite song is when you were young and One. Not a huge fan of the songs in the last set. (sign of the beast or what ever. and the blood one.) Funny thing is the more you play, the harder the easy songs get. I replayed a easy song today and had a hard time. It seemed way too slow and i kept hitting the notes too early.

Any word on if you can buy an extra guitar to play in the co career mode?
Are the older versions being released for Wii?

Puckfiend said:
Easy there, Fraggit. I'm a n00b still. Just got the game less than a week ago and have only played a couple times. I am not a kid who can sit at home all day and play.

And I finally got Raining Blood last night. Now up through the first few groups of songs on medium.
**** meduim is mad hard but i barely beat lou on it

Why does everyone like Through the Fires and the Flames so much? It seems like people new to the series are into it. Is it because it's "the hardest song"? Everyone knows Jordan is better. Plus Dragonforce is such a ridiculous group I don't even think they take themselves seriously.

I can't beat lou on hard Any tips
I know to use my powers when he is trying to get his. But the song is just too hard lol

try skipping lou and playing on expert for a while. once you feel you've gotten comfortable with long hammer ons and pull offs, go back to lou and he'll seem like a breeze :yesnod:

oh, and try not to use powerups too quickly (i kno it's tempting). save up 2 or 3 and wait for lou to go into a solo, and you can hit him for an easy win. imo, best combo is lefty flip and wammy bar.

no u should save them up till you have a amp overloud def. up 2 note

All about luck what you get though
I'll try your suggestion AoWFraggit. Lou is overpowered on Hard lol

I play Hard/Expert, but I'm still having trouble beating the 7th set on expert...I've got just Knights of Cydonia left (and then the encore song), but I can't seem to do it.

Some of my favorite songs:

3s and 7s-Queens of the Stone Age
Lay Down-Priestess
Welcome to the Jungle-Guns N Roses
La Grange-ZZ Top
Mississippi Queen-Mountain
One-Metallica
(Bulls on Parade-Rage Against the Machine)

I hate Bulls on Parade as a song, but its the song I'm best at, I can get 99% on Hard, and I can do the first half of the song 100% with my eyes closed. :)

Back