Guitar Hero

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
I've been playing the demo for this for last couple of days (not with guitar controller) and it seems quality, would people who own this and the guitar be able to give advantages/disadvantages to this game?
And more importantly, for the star power, isit possible to work that with an ordinary handset? If so, how :) thanks.

Im' pretty sure you press select button with a standard controller to activate star power :] Thank you come again.

Wiired said:
I've been playing the demo for this for last couple of days (not with guitar controller) and it seems quality, would people who own this and the guitar be able to give advantages/disadvantages to this game?
And more importantly, for the star power, isit possible to work that with an ordinary handset? If so, how :) thanks.

Remember though, it is far more enjoyable with the guitar controller.

Is it possible to buy a guitar seperately from the game? I can't find anywhere online selling them. If so, I think it's really dumb of Red Octane not to sell a seperate guitar for the multiplayer part of the game. That is one of the best parts of all guitar hero games.

Back