Halo 3 On Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battles said:
heh lmao halo for wii...
thats like sayin nintendo is gonna let sony have rights to mario. lol

as for nintendo buying back Rare, definantly.
Well, I did hear somewhere that Crash Bandicoot is going to X360, and that's PS's trademark, so...

I would play it on the Wii if it came out for it, but I could have the same approach to it as just getting the game for the PC when it comes out and syncing my Wiimote with my PC

No, I wouldn't get it..I don't like Halo. There are hundreds of generic shooters that do what Halo does, and better. Also the IQ of the average addicted Halo 2 online player is usually about the same as ther shoe sizes.

(Not being a fanboy, I own Halo 2, and a 360 with live)

Jay61 said:
No, I wouldn't get it..I don't like Halo. There are hundreds of generic shooters that do what Halo does, and better. Also the IQ of the average addicted Halo 2 online player is usually about the same as ther shoe sizes.

(Not being a fanboy, I own Halo 2, and a 360 with live)

wtf how do u not like halo but it will never happen for the wii only if we like trade mario for something

I pretty much game my reasons in the quote you took dude :lol:

trevorsantos said:
Would you guys want to play halo 3 on wii? do you guys know if they are gonna make it for nintendo? i know they arent but tell me if u would buy it.:D
lawlipop

halo would be fun on the wii...and it fits its play style the same as red steel....and you never know they might because bungie was thinkin about sellin it to ps3 but the wii is getting bigger with people so they may..Even if the graphic cards are diffrent bungie can make one for the wii.

sherwood3570 said:
I would buy it in a heartbeat. Bungie are very good creators. What happens if Microsoft desides to pull out of gaming? Sony or Nintendo will be Bungie's only choice.

I think if that were the case they would head over to sony. Just in my own opinion anyways.

i dont know i think Bungie like innovation and i hate to say it but sony has none they are too mainstream. but i could be wrong.

DarkNinja said:
halo would be fun on the wii...and it fits its play style the same as red steel....and you never know they might because bungie was thinkin about sellin it to ps3 but the wii is getting bigger with people so they may..Even if the graphic cards are diffrent bungie can make one for the wii.
dude, you dont even have a clue what youre talking about
bungie was thinking of SELLING HALO to ps3?! wtf are you talking about?
drugs=bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back