Halo 3

i think halo is where it is right now is because of the hype microsoft created for it when xbox launched.and it sold because of the installed base of xbox. just the same way GTA sold(another insult for a game)

Link_ said:
i think halo is where it is right now is because of the hype microsoft created for it when xbox launched.and it sold because of the installed base of xbox. just the same way GTA sold(another insult for a game)

i can sit here and here halo get bagged but i will not tolurate somebody talking down on the bloodthirsty fun of grand theft auto
you sir are a pansy

Link_ said:

You sir are a knob cheese, Halo sold because it was well made and alot of fun to play, same with GTA... if you had said more xbox's sold because of halo that would have made alot more sense, i know i myself picked up an xbox for halo only and then expanded on the collection from there..

3mpathy said:
Halo sold because it was well made and alot of fun to play, same with GTA.
if this was the case that both games were well made then beyond good and evil would have sold more than a million copies,this proves my point that kids these days buy games for hype.

when you see great games like Beyond good and evil fail and regular games like halo sell millions somethings happening,one word.....hype.

If Halo came out on the wii now , it would be bad ,because of no online play. Halo 2 Xbox live is so awesome.

konomaroh said:
i can sit here and here halo get bagged but i will not tolurate somebody talking down on the bloodthirsty fun of grand theft auto
you sir are a pansy
dude,if you find bloodthirsty fun of GTA....ermmm fun? then good for you,but thats another game created by hype,if not why GTA1 on ps1,and GTA 2 on dreamcast didnt measure in sales like GTA3,VC,and san andreas? it was the same concept,

also,GTA on pc wasnt all that big,why? kids and hype.thats why halo was not that big on pc either.if a game is exellent a must buy game it is on all platforms.

gta 1 and 2 didnt sell much because they lacked in 3d grapgics but the game got alot better once they put in the 3d graphics and thats why all of the gta's since gta 3 have kicked ass

and you saying halo sold because of hype well it didn't, it acctually kicks ass
i have a friend that thinks that halo is the greatest thing ever
he plays the games
reads the books
and REALLY wants the movie to come up

anyway alot of games are ruined to overhype if it wasnt for microsoft hyping up halo nobody would be aware of it

this just in iam a large wii fan and also the son aof the head of develoment at microsoft in canada halo is to be sold as a partnership to sony and nintendo tho thay may still not make it for wii thay also wish to be friends in an new world of gameing

no the wii would not be able 2 handle the graphics the wii could have some really great potentional if the graphics card wasn't so crap

I say No...

Because Nintendo will come out with it's own Halo-stomper.

They've got the technology for a truly awesome FPS (Minus the graphics of the Xbox 360 and PS3.)

And it if went on the Wii...
That wouldn't feel quite right!
I mean, why wouldn't they? this is y
1. it wont be as good
2. the graphics arent good enough for a deceant halo related game
3. they probley wont be able 2 make the controls easy enough
4. nintendo dont do those kind of games

1216242304528tc3.gif

Another over 2 year old thread bumped up by somebody trying to talk to ghosts

Back