Halo 3 On Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would definitely buy it. After playing Prime 3, my aiming became almost pixel perfect within a few hours of playing the game on Advanced mode. Dual anolog seems really clumsy to me even before the conception of the wiimote. That's why I never got into FPS. I guess from a control standpoint, Halo belongs on Wii but at this point in time, it's solidified as a xbox franchise.

trevorsantos said:
Would you guys want to play halo 3 on wii? do you guys know if they are gonna make it for nintendo? i know they arent but tell me if u would buy it.:D
I hope u got banned for making such a stupid thread, how dare you neglect nintendo's console. Halo 3 is cool but me no like because halo 2 suck my balls, and I think halo 3 was made the same reason halo 2 were made.xP

First off do a little research before you make a thread siriusly its not that hard to figure out that halo 3 would never be on wii

but if you did want to play halo with a wii controller it would be very easy to do so thier are several mods you can do to your 360 to get it to use wii controllers or a much easier route would be to wait till it came out on pc and use a blue tooth adapter and glovepie to play it with the wii controller

halo would suck on the wii, think about it, it has fit in with the Xbox only, thats like nintendo giving sony rights to mario

besides wii has games that kick ass, like MP3, Zelda TP, and we have Super smash bros brawl coming out in december for the wii

mushroomedmario said:
yeah ensan you need a source for your opinion saying "halo is crappy"

I know the quoted post is old, but:

Ensan needs a source for an opinion?

:crazy:

cookiemonsta11111 said:
Hey i am not 100% on this at all but i saw somewhere that Halo 1 has been released on PS2, anyway.

I heard the same crap to but I called some sources and they said its just a rumour runnin aroud. But I could still buy halo 1 for PC and hook game controllers to the ports.

i would buy the halo 3 game if it came out on the wii but bungie are microsoft hogs so their for its only on xbox 360

if they did do that, that would cause the end of the world, which is bad.

so no.

yah srsly there tarted for selling rare.
banjo was the my fav game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back