Halo Wars

Very good demo, I loved both of the sample campaign levels. Very good use of controls on the 360 controller, Ensemble Studios nailed it IMO. Can't wait until release.

Very good demo, I loved both of the sample campaign levels. Very good use of controls on the 360 controller, Ensemble Studios nailed it IMO. Can't wait until release.

yeah good controls but theres one thing thats bothering me...

theres no simple way to select multiple units out of a large group of units. say you have 20 units in a group and you want to seperate 5 and move them to the enemys flank or somthing, you have to select each individually. they should have made it so you hold a button such as R and press A on the units to form a group, then move the selected units to where u want.

right now im moving each individually, then moving the camera so only that small group shows, then pressing RB wich of course is select all nearby units. its a pain in the ass.

if im missing somthing in the controls let me know! ive tried different button combonations and i cant come up with anything. also did both tutorials.

Last edited:
I didn't really like it. Didn't really expect to like it though since I'm not a fan of RTS games.

Back