harder to get a wiimote or Nunchuk

Tails567

Flying Tails
Dec 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
4554-8154-1465-7021
ok ive went to every store and all they had was nothing of the controller so im here to ask which is more rare the wiimote or the nunchuk.

yeah most stores here are, few little wiimotes while there are no Nunchuks

for me...the wiimotes were harder to find then the actually Wii system, it took forever to find a 2nd wiimote

For me it was harder to get a nunchuck that the remote itself!!!!!!!

O.... My friend's dad's friend owns a computer stuff and it actaully sold wiis and ps3s... I got my extra wiimote. Only 3 wiimotes left and 10 nunchucks.....

Nunchucks are harder to find IMO, although wiimotes are pretty rare, i managed to get a second one (Wii play pack) but i still can't find a nunchuck anywhere.

I got my Wii on Dec 29 and I was only able to find a nunchuk on Jan 26. EB Games, in Ontario, have pre-order lists still going on for both the wiimotes and the nunchuks. This seems to be the easiest way to get either of them. They get shipments in almost weekly.

a23freak said:
I got my Wii on Dec 29 and I was only able to find a nunchuk on Jan 26. EB Games, in Ontario, have pre-order lists still going on for both the wiimotes and the nunchuks. This seems to be the easiest way to get either of them. They get shipments in almost weekly.

I've been looking for a classic controller for a month now, no luck here.

I have seen these all over my city. Just came back from shopping and they had 3 of the classic controllers in one store alone.

Back