Has this happened to YOU?

I mean...X-Box Live and detect when someone is using a mod. I don't see why Wii can't get a software update and ban AR detected Wiis from playing online.

It's odd, but they can find crafty ways into things. In Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007, a hacker found his way of creating a computer character that would lose in a single turn i believe, so players could download this opponent, win and get huge points. I haven't the slightest idea how they did it, but they did.

SixStringedStress said:
It's odd, but they can find crafty ways into things. In Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007, a hacker found his way of creating a computer character that would lose in a single turn i believe, so players could download this opponent, win and get huge points. I haven't the slightest idea how they did it, but they did.
what a shame
:mad2::mad2::::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2: WII=:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

tank said:
I mean...X-Box Live and detect when someone is using a mod. I don't see why Wii can't get a software update and ban AR detected Wiis from playing online.

But i thought Xbox live has to scan for modded consoles, it cant just detect them?

AND also live is a microsoft franchise.....Nintendo WFC is....yeah.
Nintendo will find it as hard as dry cock to detect AR and ban them.

so are modchips illegal? cause if they are that would be wierd cause mt art teacher has and xbox with a mod chip in it thats wierd.....

the wii points u guys are talking baout that u get from playing are they the same points u can buy games off the shop channle?

lol no the pionts for the game is to deturmine how good you are at the game.
cause if you could buy them hat would be wierd lol :lol:

i wish there was a game where i could earn wii points so i dont have to go out n spend 25$ to downlaod 2 OLD games,,,

that would be awsomeeee but too bad theres no such thing.
cause if there were nintendo would loose like billions of dollars. adn also keep in mind the some people still buy these games for thes N64's or SNES and stuff. so it would be like getting free games. i wish it was true though :smilewinkgrin:

Back