Haze

Defiantly a game i may just buy, looks awsome and its all multi-player, it's a campaign online with you and 3 other players is it not GamerCon?

:lol:

Imma laugh my a$$ off when it fails like KillZone. (KillZone was Sony's other attempt to counter the Halo franchise)

Guess that we'll just have to wait and see.

---Brian--- said:
Defiantly a game i may just buy, looks awsome and its all multi-player, it's a campaign online with you and 3 other players is it not GamerCon?
Im not sure about it being online or how it would work. You have a squad in single player and if one of your members overdoses on Nectar, he goes temp crazy. You have to make the choice of killing that member to reduce casualties in your group or wait it out till he calms down and hope the rest of your team does the same.

Its really interesting. Im more into it then Halo anyways.

Ohh my gosh! I am not gonna get that because it looks too scary for me, but wow that looks amazing! Were the people at the beginning real people?

That game looks so nice

I think the part with the snow and the kid was real people but when it showed the guys patrolling, that was fake.

Im sure they'll bring a demo so you could check it out that way Cel.

http://hazegame.us.ubi.com/index.php

Look at the bottom, only the PS3 logo. Im not saying it means PS3 only, but it does point to something.

"State-of-the-art multiplayer modes:

Fire up your console for online battles and choose from a variety of online modes including furious, four-player co-op action!"

So it will have co-op brain, thats sweet!

GamerCon said:
I think the part with the snow and the kid was real people but when it showed the guys patrolling, that was fake.

Im sure they'll bring a demo so you could check it out that way Cel.

Hope so, I'm still waiting for a Ninja Gaiden Sigma demo to come to the UK Store..

You got to get that game Cel. You too Brain, we'll all roll out and kill some rebels! If one of you overdose on Nectar and kill me, ill kill you till you die... with like, a rock or something.

The game will probably scare the hell out of me lol, it's too realistic for me... Is there a release date?

No. It says "Pre-order Now!" but it isnt listed so, i dont think it will be for a while.

Oh... I'm actually tempted to buy it now, 4-player co-op! Would be less scary for me if there was more people on my team

Back