A little hope lost..

:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you freaking serious(qm)!!! LAWL :lol: :lol: :lol:

I seriously didn't like the look of that game either.

oh igns giving the MP3 review in about a half an hour.

Yet, i know at least 3 websites that have given it a 9+ out of 10, i don't go by ratings as one persons personal opinion doesn't affect mines, anyway if games like this are getting 7/10, i shudder when i think of what a over-hyped shooter thats just another shooter with your basic stuff in it, nothing special but an over-coloured war game. yes im talking about your Halo 3, if heavenly sword got a 7, ign will be giving Halo 5 or below.

---Brian--- said:
Yet, i know at least 3 websites that have given it a 9+ out of 10, i don't go by ratings as one persons personal opinion doesn't affect mines, anyway if games like this are getting 7/10, i shudder when i think of what a over-hyped shooter thats just another shooter with your basic stuff in it, nothing special but an over-coloured war game. yes im talking about your Halo 3, if heavenly sword got a 7, ign will be giving Halo 5 or below.
lol too bad halo set the standard for FPS and popularized dual analog control, also halo 3 is throwing in plenty of new things that are innovative and sound fun.

Good post. $60 for 6 hours. Enjoy. I'll buy a $5 game used, or digital download for 6+ hours of gameplay and get more out of it. They shouldn't have rushed this game out. Sony probably pressured them to do it, and they ruined a potential title. I can't wait to see X-play review them.

Wasn't this supposed to be a serious string in the PS3's bow? I played Lair at a friends house the other night and that was also a let down after much hype. Sony need a killer ap and soon!

Masaman said:
Wasn't this supposed to be a serious string in the PS3's bow? I played Lair at a friends house the other night and that was also a let down after much hype. Sony need a killer ap and soon!

May I meet your friend too? Either he let you play with an early beta version or he works for Factor 5. Lair has not been released yet. :shocked:

Lair, Warhawk, and Heavenly Sword were all given insane hype to live up to. They are all ok games, but if you think they are as good as MGS4, FF13, Resident Evil 5, you are in for a massive shock.

I have a feeling Dragon Blade will be the Heavenly Sword of the Wii. Plenty of hype but we crash to reality seeing how the developers were newbs. How can a newb do better than a newb job.

Masaman said:
warhawk. that game looks awesome. they better pull it off right and that can be a killer app.

Haha, this will be a blow to sony if some more bad reviews come through.

Does this mean halo 3 will get low? Nope, of cause they will give halo high score, it is ign people, they just love their halo:rolleyes:

Back