360-vs-PS3 graphics, 360 kicks its a**?

that there site said:
a Microsoft-made comparitive analysis
So its gona be Microsoft yay
sony meh

But at the moment PS3 is quite low on my "must buy" list
it has goten lower becuase of Sonys sueing a web site to death

lol...yeah but that still doesn't make Microsoft better...so far their still last place in the gen war...its only graphics anyway...i know i know..some of you where just like me...graphics are what makes the game good...well after what i saw..the graphics in any console (Excluding the Gamecube..because it just sucks) i have seen that...the graphics couldn't be better...i mean their very good at this point...so i stop worrying about the graphics ever since i got more into the Nintendo wii..so yeah....

Just to get thing clear...here are the standing for the gen war so far...unless their have been latest news that i might have mist which i dough

3.Xbox 360
2.PS3
1. And the Top Gen IS THE NINTENDO WII!!

just to let you know

statisticly the PS3 has VERY LITTLE more gfx compadability than the 360 but unless you have an HDTV that can show 1080P then you wont be able to see any diffrence. oh and no system will EVER have better gfx than a PC. just think for a second. if the console had better gfx than a PC, then how is the PC producing the gfx for the system? because the games are made on PC so the PC has to have the same or better gfx compadabilities as the console

MotorStorm Looks awesome ! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=az6_seGytQs[/MEDIA]

Demon Slayer said:
lol...yeah but that still doesn't make Microsoft better...so far their still last place in the gen war...its only graphics anyway...i know i know..some of you where just like me...graphics are what makes the game good...well after what i saw..the graphics in any console (Excluding the Gamecube..because it just sucks) i have seen that...the graphics couldn't be better...i mean their very good at this point...so i stop worrying about the graphics ever since i got more into the Nintendo wii..so yeah....

Just to get thing clear...here are the standing for the gen war so far...unless their have been latest news that i might have mist which i dough

3.Xbox 360
2.PS3
1. And the Top Gen IS THE NINTENDO WII!!

just to let you know

Where are these 'statistics' from?

His head
{This bit is just filler to get to the min letter count}

Ronan said:
Where are these 'statistics' from?
Here they are...source... there from the Japanese Developers...and i saw a poll the other...sorry i don't remember the website and it was which console will be better
Nintendo Wii 50%
PS3 30%
Xbox360 20%

Still unrealable
Japs hate Micro soft

ps3 is gonna get owned because of the amount of developers that want to design for the wii my god ps3 is gonna be the new game cube in gen wars terms a few developers are moving to the wii ps3 is too hard to program just now they should of put this in next next gen when everyone has a hdtv and they have made program to help devlopers to program blu ray

The PS2 was hard to program for as well
But look at it
A lota crap and some classics

Back