Not open for further replies.

Wiitendo

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Mushroom kingdom :P
I thought this was funny. :D

MrWiitendo

Thats awesome haha.

No offence but, your about to be flamed to hell by people because of that...people seem oddly defencive when it comes to consoles.

Anyway I like it, have some rep!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Wiitendo again"

dang!

He needs to get that square penis looked at.

I don't get the 360 one mind.

so what exactly are you trying to do here wiitendo? stir up trouble? troll? or just be retarded. If you want to post this, the lounge is the right section for it. Anyways, thanks for respecting the moderators when you brought your fanboy sh1t with you.

Shiftfallout said:
so what exactly are you trying to do here wiitendo? stir up trouble? troll? or just be retarded. If you want to post this, the lounge is the right section for it. Anyways, thanks for respecting the moderators when you brought your fanboy sh1t with you.

Maybe he thinks their funny?

En4Neo said:
Do you know who Paris Hilton is?
Yes, but its hardly offensive to see a celeb advertising a console..even if shes a whore.

Heh I thought that fridgePS3 was kinda creative actually.

Jay61 said:
Yes, but its hardly offensive to see a celeb advertising a console..even if shes a whore.

Heh I thought that fridgePS3 was kinda creative actually.

It's still funny to some, who said it was offensive?

Sorry I just sorta assumed thats what the picture was angling for..whoops -_-'

En4Neo said:
These are funny too.

parisxbox360_01.jpg

God I love Paris....lol. Thats HOT! The Nintendo one is hilarious though.

How exactly are the mods being disrespected by this thread!? Its a joke....a very funny one at that.

MasterJedi2U said:
God I love Paris....lol. Thats HOT! The Nintendo one is hilarious though.

How exactly are the mods being disrespected by this thread!? Its a joke....a very funny one at that.

If I posted the Wii pic on one of the Wii forums I doubt anyone here laughing at the Ps3 thing would be laughing then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back