My friend sold his Wii for PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
NintendoGamer said:
Do we care? Honestly stop trying to cause a riot in the wiiforums goto a 360 or ps3 forum... dumb fanboy lol hold up what were you tryin to accomplish in makin this thread? LOTS OF PPL LIKE DIFFERENT CONSOLES MORON GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK ASS FANBOY HEAD

hes actually right, but i dont think he had to say it that way :nonod:

I feel ashamed of myself for having half his username in mine.

:prrr:
:prrr: :prrr:
:prrr: :prrr: :prrr:
:prrr: :prrr: :prrr: :prrr:
:prrr: :prrr: :prrr:
:prrr: :prrr:
:prrr:

Whats with this never ending war between nintendogamer and sovieto?Uh... Stop because it's screwing with alot of threads.

Hybrid said:
Whats with this never ending war between nintendogamer and sovieto?Uh... Stop because it's screwing with alot of threads.
im tring to bring justice to his little fanboyism (not to sound kiddie but he started it with his thread in the 360 section)

Sovieto said:
im tring to bring justice to his little fanboyism (not to sound kiddie but he started it with his thread in the 360 section)
I do agree with you, it's like he personaly trying to make you look stupid, but it does'nt work it makes him look arrogant and stupid.

NintendoGamer wtf is your problem, if you like screwing with threads go some were else like I like screwing with thread forum or somthing.Ok we get it: you hate sovieto, Is you life so crappy that you enjoy to spend your time flaming this one guy. Ok your either like 10 years old and think your cool or your...uhh...I'm not sure.. or maybe you know sovieto in real life and he bullied you elementary or something...:wtf:

OMG!?!?! REALLY YOUR FRIEND DID THIS? CRAP YOUR FRIEND IS SO VALUABLE TO NINTENDO'S PROFIT!!! WE GONNA LOSE THIS CONSOLE WWAAAARRZZ1!?!?!?!?

Seriously, do you expect us to believe that everyone is doing this or something? So what, I've heard of TONS of people trading PS3's FOR Wii's.

for all you people thats telling soviet that his friend is a stupid or a dick your all stupid hes just telling us what his friend did .. heck if someone wanted to trade a ps3 for my wii id prabably go for it lol.. as of right now i havent touched my wii for about a week in half..why lack of games that i want im mostly on my sons xbox360 or my pc ..and yes people please accept the fact that the wii does get boring after some time as do all console systems or pc games... now flame me if you want but if your always on this forum flaming other people saying wii so damn fun why are you on this forum flaming other people?? did you get bored with the wii?but dont get me wrong i will be playing the wii agian once the games thatthat i want come out for it actually comes out..thought id add my 25cents in this thread

Last edited:
NintendoGamer said:
Lol i dont care if i get banned, all i know is ur an idiot i wish i new where u live cause ide come over there and kick your ass so hard n dun laff cuz if u hav ballz n u live in canada ull tell me where u live

He is clearly the biggest homosexual on the forum. He cant cant spell, or make a complete sentence.

nizmoboy98 said:
for all you people thats telling soviet that his friend is a stupid or a dick your all stupid hes just telling us what his friend did .. heck if someone wanted to trade a ps3 for my wii id prabably go for it lol.. as of right now i havent touched my wii for about a week in half..why lack of games that i want im mostly on my sons xbox360 or my pc ..and yes people please accept the fact that the wii does get boring after some time as do all console systems or pc games... now flame me if you want but if your always on this forum flaming other people saying wii so damn fun why are you on this forum flaming other people?? did you get bored with the wii?but dont get me wrong i will be playing the wii agian once the games thatthat i want come out for it actually comes out..thought id add my 25cents in this thread

I feel the same way. However I played it the other night because I downloaded f-zero. Back in the day I thought those graphics were good :nonod: Its still fun though.

Last edited by a moderator:
nintendo gamer shut up ! i bet you feel really hard now dont you? you really have an attitude probalem eyh?

personally i'll stick with sovieto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back