My friend sold his Wii for PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Theres a change of events, eh? He says he loves the PS3 a lot and he got bored of the Wii.

You're friend must be retarded :prrr:

But fair enough, can't be for everyone can it :thumbsup:

I thought you were banned :tard:

(Im board with 15mins before work)

He must work for smash-a-ps3,
jk, some consoles arent made for some people

ps: this is a irrelevant spam thread..(not like its new in ps3 section)

PtonJalken said:
He must work for smash-a-ps3,
jk, some consoles arent made for some people

ps: this is a irrelevant spam thread..(not like its new in ps3 section)
well obviously people are giving it feedback like intended because everyones always selling their wiis for 360 or 360 for wii

My friend sold his PS3 for a Wii and 360 games! zomg

:) and thus the balance is restored

Sovieto said:
well obviously people are giving it feedback like intended because everyones always selling their wiis for 360 or 360 for wii

I Suppose, you always seem to turn my thoughts around Sovieto. lol :prrr:

[360 = wii] > ps3

ftw!

ps. your friend sucks

well, PS3 games suck for the time being, at least the Wii got 1-2 serious titles, and many more fun games, my guess is in march he will want to buy another one, with some many games coming out then

NecroDemonNZXT said:
well, PS3 games suck for the time being, at least the Wii got 1-2 serious titles, and many more fun games, my guess is in march he will want to buy another one, with some many games coming out then

Wii has some good Titles spread throughout March-July (and more later of course).

But Ps3 have some games coming out March too. (I like the Wii ones better tho)

NecroDemonNZXT said:
resistance? genjai or whatever?

Sovieto said:
Theres a change of events, eh? He says he loves the PS3 a lot and he got bored of the Wii.
I wondering if these kind of flamebaiters are on every forum (not talking specifically about this post, more on the calibur of the PS3 section). Surely you have something better to do than this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back