headsets NO

Jslck630

FiGhT KlUb
Jan 6, 2008
pennsylvania
Wii Online Code
7702-6506-3298-6252
we need a headset but not a big bulky thing lik 360 we should be able 2 use a bluetooth headset so it will be simpler if this is possible wouldnt it just take nintendo a simple update so we can use our bluetooth headsets from our phones???

Nintendo could easily release a simple headset and send out an update to make it compatable with your wii.

That has never been, and never will be, their concern. The presumed reason as to why we have yet to see a headset is to keep customer security levels high.

i agree

yeh we do.. and ur right about the 360s headset, its too bulky and its uncomfortable

and ur right about the 360s headset, its too bulky and its uncomfortable

^^ you are stupid.

it is not too bulky and it is not uncomfortable

Rawr, I am Mr. Troll and I are the judge of all of your opinions.

Compared to the DS' headset, the XB 360's headset could easily be considered bulky and uncomfortable.

The Nintendo Wii has the capability of performing with up to seven bluetooth connections simultaneously. While playing with four wii remotes and one headset, that still leaves two connections available. This is therefore not an issue.

I think they will have the headsets in their next console because if they put them in now they will have to change all the games.

Headset compatability would have to be programmed into the software. Having said this, if Nintendo were to implement a headset, they would only have the option of making it compatable with titles being released after the headset's release.

I consider my 360 headset perfect... You know why? Because its FREE lol

But 360 does have a wireless headset if it "matters"

I wouldnt use bluetooth headsets for it because the batteries dont last long enough. Atleast in my experience... (I tried on PS3)

You know, they could use the USB slots for headsets. That's how it is for PS2, and it works fine.

Edit: Spelling Error.

Last edited:
T3kNi9e said:
I consider my 360 headset perfect... You know why? Because its FREE lol

But 360 does have a wireless headset if it "matters"

I wouldnt use bluetooth headsets for it because the batteries dont last long enough. Atleast in my experience... (I tried on PS3)
There goes your quality debate for the next time you get in an argument over having to pay for XB Live :rolleyes:

:)

Nintendo would never do it, they don't take online gaming serious enough to do so, they are so wrapped up in this idea that they have to be all family and kiddy like that they don't want to venture into it because of "bad language"

I am surprised the opera browser wasn't restricted to just Nintendo sites -.-

:lol: the only reason i started this thread because me personally love competition online the wii doesnt provide that im the type 2 trash talk but i know my limits if there are 2 connections avaible 4 bluetooth y doesnt nintendo take advantage i mean a headset isnt nessary nintendo made there first step with online.

so i think we deserve one and then from there 3rd party games can include the headset in future releases!!!

^[@SS] The DS has a headset.

There goes your entire argument...

Back