Heat

paintba||er

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2006
Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: s
Wii Online Code
8354-0173-2009-5422
Well where I live, it is 85° F right now. It usually gets about 20° warmer during the summer, and I live in a house from the 1800s and the way it is setup we can't put AC in. So it is already extremely hot in my house. Now I when I turn on my 360 I completely fry. I have a thermometer on this fan in my room, so I checked the temperature before I started playing my 360. It was 86°. I checked it again after I had finished playing my 360 for about two hours and the temp had risen to 92°. :yikes: So I don't even like to play my 360 anymore just because of the heat that thing puts off. Does anyone else feel the same?

Last edited:
92 degrees isn't that bad for a console...... it's less than internal body temp.

Stick it in the freezer.

Brawny said:
92 degrees isn't that bad for a console...... it's less than internal body temp.

Stick it in the freezer.
No, thats the temperature of my room not the console. I don't really care how hot the console gets since I have a warranty if it breaks anyway. It is the console heating up my room.

measure it again, but at a different time in the day. Or put a thermo in TWO rooms..compare the differences.

that 7 degrees could just be the day warming up.

hm.......got a basement???? or just don't play 360 anymore. All I can think of atm.

Play in a bucket of ice. ok NOW that's all I can think of.

lol....I dunno about that. You're pretty much screwed :p

I'd say equal heat output. Just play in smaller segments?

sorry I don't have a hard and fast solution.

Back